• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why does fann wong got 2 surnames?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
her chinese name is FAN WEN FANG and angmo is fann wong. so shouldn't she be called fann fun in angmore or WONG WEN FANG in chinese?

very confusing leh!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese shouldn't have Ang Moh names.

Even if your parents give you a stupid name like Kuan Yew ( 光耀 ), you must learn to accept it.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
her chinese name is FAN WEN FANG and angmo is fann wong. so shouldn't she be called fann fun in angmore or WONG WEN FANG in chinese?

very confusing leh!

Her actual name in English is Fann Woon Fong (Fann being her surname). As to why she changed it to Fann Wong, you will have to ask her.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her actual name in English is Fann Woon Fong (Fann being her surname). As to why she changed it to Fann Wong, you will have to ask her.

she used her surname as her name, wong is her mother's surname. so the common name we have been seeing is actually a combination of the surname of her parents.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

so next time we see her, we should call her AH WONG..AH WONG...I LUV YOU!!

sekali wong cunt sing nearby, how huh?:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
she used her surname as her name, wong is her mother's surname. so the common name we have been seeing is actually a combination of the surname of her parents.

wow piang eh!! 2 surnames now become 3 surnames!! faint man!!

so is it wong, fann or fan is her actual surname?? this means her newly wedded husband has become mr wong-fann-fan christopher lee. lagi confusing!! now another new added surname - LEE.:confused::confused::confused:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha good one and for Vendetta aka royston cheng.....call him assholecheng which popular after tiued by tiuroyton_chengasshole.......ha ha ha ...:biggrin:

Yeah yeah! Dream on, asshole?!?

The only pussy you ever had contact with is perhaps your old mother's lao chee bye where she pushed your sorry asshole out into this world for people like me to screw and ass around!?!

:rolleyes:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha mine are ni leh......asshole cheng....now you are as popular as royton cheng aka vendetta aka royston46........ so be happy leh......he he he.....:biggrin:

TLLM asshole, I can keep it up all day and night long to ass your shit hole.

:biggrin:

I got all the time in the world.

Asshole Si Ki Na!

Pui!

:oIo:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah yeah yeah.....all the asshole is you and you are the the asshole that kena assed.... correct correct.......ha ha ha....:biggrin:

no more :oIo: liao.....happy already after kena assed har......

Hahahahaha! Begging for my finger, is it?

Okie, si ki na TLLM asshole?!

As requested!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: your shit hole!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow angry alreadi har.......making you get mad is what I wanted.......mine are ni leh........cool down leh......he he he

Angry with a pathetic asshole like you?

Please, you are over-rating yourself too much.

Hahahahahahahaha!

How to be angry with asshole like you when I pity you and your parents who gave birth to such a pussyface like you, who kena ass upside down by me everyday?

:p

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha you once want to meet me for a show down, show that you are angry .....he he he......now give me :oIo: show that I have ticker your asshole liao.....
I pity you and your parents who gave birth to such a asshole like you, who kena ass upside down by me everyday...... he he he :biggrin:

Hehehehehe! Looks who is talking, you are the one who kena ass hard hard by me and you buay song go create so many nicks to come back revenge...

Aiyoh! Got eyes see one also know you are the angry one, not me wor...

:rolleyes:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha is the one kena assed by me buay song, give me infraction to bar me.....now still dare to bluff....... yes, I created tiuroyton_chengasshole just to assed you back......how come no infraction for me now.....

Asshole ask me to meet him for a show down......show he angry rite...... now kena assed he said he not angry anymore......ha ha ha what an asshole...

Wahahahahaha! LOL!

TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

Been waiting for your sorry ass to appear whole afternoon. Been sucking many many cocks and swallowed many many cum ehh? Not over yet for you!

On your knees, let me ass you good!?!

:p

Don't angry hor, the most I don't be so rough, ok?

Hehehehe! :biggrin: