• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why does fann wong got 2 surnames?

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are such a obdient dog......waiting for me for the whole afternoon ...... I busy assing your mother's cunt......no time to ass you leh..... he he he....:biggrin:

TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

You are a freaking loser who just don't know how to quit, even with your lousy vocabulary skills, just know how to copy people's post.

Big time loser! :o

I ass you good thru the night later. Like I said, I am very free to ass you all day all night long!?!

No rest for your sore asshole, I am afraid?!

Hehehehehehe! :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM is a asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay shit!

I am a freaking loser who now want Vendetta to quit, even with my lousy vocabulary skills, I just know how to copy people's post.

So good of Vendetta waiting for me to ass me thru the night.....while I am having my good night sleep ......he he he......I am ready stupid asshole....

I now afraid of my own prostitute mother sore cunt...rite....he ehe he...:biggrin:

Loser TLLM!?!?

La la la la la la la!

Just forcefeed you some shit!?!

Eat it!!!

:biggrin:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did wonder about the same thing in the pass, then I realized I am neither a fan nor do I dislike her, so I stopped wondering.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
asshole cheng call himself loser......ha ha

ha aha aha ha.....

yeah forcefeed your father some shit.....what a asshole son you are.

ha ha ha....

Loser TLLM asshole is a little boy with little cock, dreaming of sex when the only sex he gets is anal from me!?!

How is your asshole, still sore???

:biggrin:

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow piang eh!! 2 surnames now become 3 surnames!! faint man!!

so is it wong, fann or fan is her actual surname?? this means her newly wedded husband has become mr wong-fann-fan christopher lee. lagi confusing!! now another new added surname - LEE.:confused::confused::confused:

What stupid fuck you are. Use your brains. What is so confusing??
You taking too much pussy juice from my muther until you can't think straight now? LMAO.