• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHY DO indians SMELL? Do you agree?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The answer is obvious.

Simply skiving in his working desk....pretending to be busy at work.And we are to believe his craps just because flaunts his base in US as some sort of credentials.I won't be surprised ,just working in a sweat shop as an illegal.

it's 10:11pm here and the 10 o'clock news on fox is on. you and your johnny gay partner obviously have no intelligence (or understanding of time zones) since both of you are busy humping each others' arses and cleaning them with water. bwahahahaha!

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's 10:11pm here and the 10 o'clock news on fox is on. you and your johnny gay partner obviously have no intelligence (or understanding of time zones) since both of you are busy humping each others' arses and cleaning them with water. bwahahahaha!

coming up with timezones does not mean anything..the fact that you actually mentioned that the news is on ..means you are close to civilization and running water..so remember to wash your ass..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coming up with timezones does not mean anything..the fact that you actually mentioned that the news is on ..means you are close to civilization and running water..so remember to wash your ass..

every time i shit i'll remember you and nice gook going down the hole. good night. :biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or the time zone simply confirms that he is in a sweat shop illegally.

I don't usually engage in m&d slinging,but eatshitndie is an exception.

The exception being he never fails to mention that he is based in US in each and every post.

Empty vessels do makes the most noise.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats why i insist on bathing before humping. reduce her smell, my smell, everyone's smell.

Aww,come on.

Don't you realize smell is the actual sex drive in animals?

They tell the female apart by the smell.And they know precisely when they are on heat by smell too.

Not to mention male marks their territory by smell too.

I read somewhere that Napolean Bonaparte,the French dictator,send message to his mistress 2 days before from his war front;not to bathe.

Even,where human female species who seeks compatible male species during their ovulation period...smell seems to be a strong factor.

Obviously we are underestimating the power of our body smell.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aww,come on.

They tell the female apart by the smell.And they know precisely when they are on heat by smell too.

I read somewhere that Napolean Bonaparte,the French dictator,send message to his mistress 2 days before from his war front;not to bathe.

Even,where human female species who seeks compatible male species during their ovulation period...smell seems to be a strong factor.

Nice read, bro..:wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes,the Indonesian Chinese washes their ass as well.Particularly those living in far flung areas.

Because toilet tissue as paid freight makes absolutely no sense or economical.Even in Singapore,where our toilet paper are imported from China.Go and see the value of 1 40 foot container full of toilet paper.The freight itself cost more than the value of the entire consignment.

If not for our cheap handling and cheap bulk freight from China;you can bet your ass you would be using water.Because the cost than would be prohibitive.

The very reason why you know so little and talk as if you know the entire earth,

hi there

1.yo! you choon boh on indon chinese?
2. i have plenty of relatives living on java island hoh.
3. where are your far-flung areas?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aww,come on.

hi there

1. i bet with this notion.
2. raiders would not be showering for a considerably long time from now.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1.yo! you choon boh on indon chinese?
2. i have plenty of relatives living on java island hoh.
3. where are your far-flung areas?

Java as an island is an understatement.

Java has the highest concentrate of human in the entire Indonesia.And it's the Javanese who rules over the rest of the Nustantara.

Now to the Chinese.Java has high concentration of Chinese in Jakarta followed by Surabaya.In total the Bangka island and Pontian in W.kalimantan has the highest concentration of Chinese.Most Chinese in Sumatra lives in Medan.

I had practically traveled to every nook of Indonesia....as far as Sulawesi,Irian Jaya,Maluku and etc.

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aww,come on.

Does that mean Ah Neh women are in heat 24/7 since they smell 24/7

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does that mean Ah Neh women are in heat 24/7 since they smell 24/7

Typical Sinkie.Must spoon feed until beh tahan,

Source of heat lah.If the source of heat is hormones than the girl is horny.

If the source of heat is heaty food ,like curry.Than time to take a bath.

Notwithstanding,I often come across our resident ah gua going wild with sweaty man.Again,it's not merely optical but goes plenty with the sense of smell.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Sinkie.Must spoon feed until beh tahan,

Source of heat lah.If the source of heat is hormones than the girl is horny.

If the source of heat is heaty food ,like curry.Than time to take a bath.

Notwithstanding,I often come across our resident ah gua going wild with sweaty man.Again,it's not merely optical but goes plenty with the sense of smell.

I don't normally have experience with using smell as an indicator. Since all locals like to eat Curry, how do U tell the difference between smell from Heaty or hormones

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't normally have experience with using smell as an indicator. Since all locals like to eat Curry, how do U tell the difference between smell from Heaty or hormones

Alamak,you are classical Sinkie lah.

Everything must wait for instructions.

Simple mah.

You like the smell it's hormones.

If it stinks to you...does it matter curry or otherwise?

Just a clue.What stinks to male Chinese may not be to a female Chinese.

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
samurai-wongm.jpg

"How about smelling my armpit? Power you know!"

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

The smell of love.Here

After long dismissing the search for a human pheromone as folly, scientists have begun to take a second look at how human body odor influences sexual attraction. The magic scent is not some romantic elixir but the aromatic effluence of our immune system.How do we humans announce, and excite, sexual availability? Many animals do it with their own biochemical bouquets known as pheromones. "Why do bulls and horses turn up their nostrils when excited by love?" Darwin pondered deep in one of his unpublished notebooks.

Body odor and subconscious human sexual attraction

The importance of smell

You may be surprised to know that looking like David Beckham or Brad Pitt won’t guarantee that you’ll get the girl. Rather, smelling like a star will. In several tests with hundreds of college students, girls consistently ranked “how a guy smells” as the most important feature for determining whether or not she’d be sexually attracted to him. That’s right, when it comes to initial attraction, how you smell is more important than your looks, abs, height, weight or even your income. Guys, in contrast, consistently place the highest level of importance on a girl’s physical appearance.

Urine Smell May Have 'Manly' Attraction

Is there such a thing as a uniquely male smell that attracts females? Yes, and it's not for sale at the cologne counter.

In fact, it would probably be a dud in the scent industry. Not many men would want to wear it, especially since it would only beckon ladies of the rodent variety.

The distinctive "male" smell was discovered in urine from male mice. It's produced by a chemical called MTMT (methylio) methanethiol. Female mice don't make MTMT. Neither do castrated male mice, which lack sex hormones. The compound converts easily into an odoriferous gas. Many compounds in the urine are used to signal reproduction and territorial recognition, say the researchers.

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
The study is not accurate. We all know Ang Mohs don't like to bath. Ladies there probably smell the ang moh first to see if they bath or not. Local women on the other hand like that smell