• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHY DO indians SMELL? Do you agree?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do you know?? your gf told u issit??

Obviously he does not know the difference from 女兒香 to 臭狐.

On Animal Planet they did some studies with regard to human smell and mate selection.Perspiration were collected from male armpits and inserted into vials.Those were presented to different women and their reactions were recorded. Some women thought a particular vial smelled disgusting while others said they did not smell anything out of the same vial.

The theory was women tend to select a mate who exudes a smell which signifies a different immune system from her own. That increases the chance for survival of the offspring. When a woman finds a smell repugnant that maybe because the male has an immune system which is too similar with her own!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's this hangover of our behaviors that we are quite hung on.Not because it's hygienic or otherwise.

We originated from cold climate unlike Malays or Indians...and thus our aversion to water.

You are a keling lah stop pretending to be a chinese you dumb skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the worthless shit skin comments. From how they can wash their ass in every instance and how dumb that is to how their body ordour is actually that of the sex phemones. Retarded i tell you.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit like a dog, live like a monkey

Shit+like+a+dog+live+like+a+monkey.+The+indian+_364215b019e7b30c1d05f1038832331f.jpg

Last edited:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the worthless shit skin comments. From how they can wash their ass in every instance and how dumb that is to how their body ordour is actually that of the sex phemones. Retarded i tell you.

dont talk so much..how u want to accept my wager?? put your money where your mouth is...Chinese Sinkaporean like you got a lot of money mah..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont talk so much..how u want to accept my wager?? put your money where your mouth is...Chinese Sinkaporean like you got a lot of money mah..

Doggy next time state what bet you're writing if not ppl will just ignore you and then you can proclaim a false victory.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, so we all know that Indians smell but how about the Blacks, I find they have quite strong body odour when they sweat.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
..in case any of u wondering..i bet with Mr Jarjarbinks on the race of 2 cops in the thread ..Stupidest Policemen in Sinkapore.i say I can show doc proof that these 2 policemen not malay and ask him to put his money where his fucking mouth is..very funny he never respond...

to all in SBF my wager with this ball-less POOR sinkie was I can show documentary proof that the 2 policeman whom this racial expert said are Malays are not Malays..i told him to put his $$ where his fucking mouth is.. so far he has not answered which means he another ball-less sinkie...

http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/st...edly_tried_to_claim_1000_in_lostandfound.html

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys, perhaps this vid can soothen a few ruffLed feathers here..just Listen to the wonderfuL pics & Lyrics :

[video=youtube;0e4kDXsM6lk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e4kDXsM6lk&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

:smile:

Last edited:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
..in case any of u wondering..i bet with this sinkie Jahrastafashit on the race of 2 cops in this thread.. http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?110243-Stupidest-Policemen-in-Sinkapore/page3 i say I can show doc proof that these 2 policemen not malay and ask him to put his money where his fucking mouth is..very funny he never respond...

to all in SBF my wager with this ball-less POOR sinkie was I can show documentary proof that the 2 policeman whom this racial expert said are Malays are not Malays..i told him to put his $$ where his fucking mouth is.. so far he has not answered which means he another ball-less sinkie...

http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/st...edly_tried_to_claim_1000_in_lostandfound.html

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coming up with timezones does not mean anything..the fact that you actually mentioned that the news is on ..means you are close to civilization and running water..so remember to wash your ass..

another ASSumption from you. was on my ipad and laptop tethered to 4g lte mi-fi in the middle of nowhere. could surf and watch news at the same time. you're still in the dark ages. primitive. peasant. still needing water to clean your arse. not surprised that you get an orgasm everytime you and gook see a muddy puddle in the street. bwahahahahaha!

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically It seems like the Minorities are themselves calling us Smelly openly, I remember them teasing us during school days that you smell and Stink of piss and Sh}T like a Pig.

Its seems like both groups don't like each other smell... Ask any Indian/Malay/Arab/Paki/Eurasian and they would say Chinese people stink and then ask a Chinese and he would say the same... I wonder if one day ww3 or something huge happens again in Singapore, Would the races turn their backs on their countrymen again like ww2? I guess so...

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, The Minorities are calling us Smelly as well, I remember Chinese people getting taunted openly in School and Army as being Smelly .
Ask any narrow-minded Indian/Paki/Malay/Eurasian and they would say that Chinese people smell.

There are a bunch of Morons on both sides that are so narrow minded and shallow, That it clearly shows a clear lack of diversity in their life that everything different to them is bad.

Put aside Other nationality.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow created a new clone just to come in to spout nonsense? Next thing he'll be saying kelings are actually fairer than chinese. :rolleyes: No, kelings are famous for being smelly even whites say that they are smelly and whites smell worse than chinese.

Last edited: