• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Are Seats in Shaw Cinemas So Smelly?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Shaw Brothers should check poorly maintained cinemas at Bugis
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->THE Shaw Organisation may want to do something about its Bugis cinemas.
<!-- story content : start -->I have visited the cinemas there twice in past months, most recently to see the Clint Eastwood film Gran Torino. On both occasions, I found the seats smelled badly, and if not for the good movies, I would not have stayed. I brought this to the attention of the ushers, but I doubt if anything was done.
<!-- story content : start -->Tan Say Yin (Ms)
<!-- story content : end --><!-- Vodcast --><!-- Background Story -->

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah yin ..

ppl go 2 cinemas 2 watch movies ... y u go there 2 smell seats? ... :confused: ...

next time, wen u go there, watch movies la ...

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Shaw Brothers should check poorly maintained cinemas at Bugis
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->THE Shaw Organisation may want to do something about its Bugis cinemas.
<!-- story content : start -->I have visited the cinemas there twice in past months, most recently to see the Clint Eastwood film Gran Torino. On both occasions, I found the seats smelled badly, and if not for the good movies, I would not have stayed. I brought this to the attention of the ushers, but I doubt if anything was done.

must be the fucking smelly FT from india

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal

dead-rat-6-2.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ht_naked_rats_080129_mn.jpg

The seats are never cleaned for ages. You get rash on arms and neck areas !

I won't be surprise if they are not clean for years on end !

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to read up in the other forum
what're the pervert things they did in the cinema.