• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are people saying Lee Kuan Yew kicked the bucket?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some taxi uncles had also said that he died, after interacting with some passengers who are govt people and are 'in-the-know'.

But if true, his death will be hushed up and only announced after the NDP.

If you think about it, it makes sense not to spoil the mood of the celebrations. You also don't want to fuck up the logistics for organizing the grand event.

It's nothing shameful or embarrassing, just common sense.

Plslah. Lky big fuck?
After the announcement of his death before ndp. The ndp celebration will be more lively.

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
i strongly believe this is a ploy to get everyone ot watch the parade....cos that is the only evidence...thus, voila, 100% viewership

Majulah Singapore

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i strongly believe this is a ploy to get everyone ot watch the parade....cos that is the only evidence...thus, voila, 100% viewership

Majulah Singapore
no nid 2 c whole show oso wat! ...

c arrival part can oredi ...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:confused: For the past several days, I read online about and some people say that Lee Kuan Yew has died. Why did this rumour persist? There's no smoke without fire.

lianbeng noted bucket full of water liao so must be accidentally kicked lor.:biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loofydralb said:
We just want to make sure that he does not continue to claim his million dollar salary after he dies.

Its like those pensioners who die but NOK does not inform and gladly collect the check every month.

Reminds me of Dead Souls by Nicolai Gogol.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by the way did LHL comeout and talk cock today ? if he never come out and talk cock something also very wrong :wink: