• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are my threads deleted ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The subject itself is not an issue. People are welcome to discuss religion if they so choose. All I ask is that they post religious themes in the religion section.

At Delphi, I set up an entirely different forum for religious discussions.

The reason for this is that there are a hardcore bunch of religious zealots who inject religion into almost every single debate even if the subject had nothing whatsoever to do with any religion at all.

I think you should judge each thread on its own merit and not lump anything that carries a religious implication into a hotpot of 'hardcore bunch of religious zealots'.

If I were pushing a particular line of religious thinking - like what TeeKee does most of the time - I would have no complaints.

If the religious section is meant for 'hardcore bunch of religious zealots' these are the same people whose opinion I'm not interested, as the thread is not about pushing a particular propaganda. Ironically, it's for the same reason that it should not be in the religious section.

I want to attract opinions from the ordinary people who happened to be members of a particular faith. Sometimes religious and social matters do overlap, and dumping it into the religious section will only attract the hardcore bunch of religious zealots.

You are not a machine. If the discussion gets religiously over zealous, you can always delete it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are not a machine. If the discussion gets religiously over zealous, you can always delete it.

I don't have the time or the inclination to read a whole thread which is of no interest to me in order to make a judgement call. I'd have to be here the whole day and half the night.

I make a decision within about 10 seconds after reading the title and scanning the first few posts.

If you start a thread with the title containing the word "Christians" or "Buddhists" or whatever in this section, chances are I'll just delete it so it would be best if you start these sorts of threads in the religion folder.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...The reason for this is that there are a hardcore bunch of religious zealots who inject religion into almost every single debate even if the subject had nothing whatsoever to do with any religion at all.

I totally agree with BOSS. He knows best and he knows all the masks and all the multiple handlers too. Cheers to BOSS!

REVELATION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I make a decision within about 10 seconds after reading the title and scanning the first few posts.

If you start a thread with the title containing the word "Christians" or "Buddhists" or whatever in this section, chances are I'll just delete it so it would be best if you start these sorts of threads in the religion folder.

Sam,How about these Tiu kwang U,Lee kong U,Lee Kong Chye,Lee See fart Lee Chin Chye and other monkeys who post silly politics thread,shouln't they post it at the politics folder,can you please move them for me PLEASE!
Can or not:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam,How about these Tiu kwang U,Lee kong U,Lee Kong Chye,Lee See fart Lee Chin Chye and other monkeys who post silly politics thread,shouln't they post it at the politics folder,can you please move them for me PLEASE!
Can or not:biggrin:

Don't be a twit. Coffee shops are the hotbed of political discussions. It's where the average sinkie gets all his political education.:rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should stand by your principle and not yield to Sam. You can do that by refusing to post anything ever.

I think you should judge each thread on its own merit and not lump anything that carries a religious implication into a hotpot of 'hardcore bunch of religious zealots'.

If I were pushing a particular line of religious thinking - like what TeeKee does most of the time - I would have no complaints.

If the religious section is meant for 'hardcore bunch of religious zealots' these are the same people whose opinion I'm not interested, as the thread is not about pushing a particular propaganda. Ironically, it's for the same reason that it should not be in the religious section.

I want to attract opinions from the ordinary people who happened to be members of a particular faith. Sometimes religious and social matters do overlap, and dumping it into the religious section will only attract the hardcore bunch of religious zealots.