• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are my threads deleted ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can discuss pre marital sex but you're thread was about how Christians justify pre marital sex. It should therefore be placed in this section.

I did you a favour and transferred your previous religious thread for you but you don't seem to be able to take a hint.

I thought teekee was an idiot but it seems you're just as bad.:rolleyes:

I did a search in the religious thread but couldn't find. Even the email that was sent to me, the link did not lead me to the religious section. I did a search on the religious section too.

For a moment I thought I hit a raw nerve. That Sam was a Christian and had pre-marital sex.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can discuss pre marital sex but you're thread was about how Christians justify pre marital sex. It should therefore be placed in this section.

I thought teekee was an idiot but it seems you're just as bad.:rolleyes:

Did you realize that the link did not appear in your post ? I did several searches in the religious section before posting another in your coffee shop section. Till now I still couldn't find my threads in the religious section.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam, read it properly.

It's not a religious thread. It's about Ramseth's opinions and discourses for people infatuated with me. You should consider creating a Ramseth section to cater to my fans. Forgive me God, but I'd use John Lennon's infamous quote, "I'm now more popular the Jesus Christ."

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a religious thread. It's about Ramseth's opinions and discourses for people infatuated with me. You should consider creating a Ramseth section to cater to my fans.

you have to wait, your bro hotbot has more fans and secret admirers.

jw5

Loyal
I did a search in the religious thread but couldn't find. Even the email that was sent to me, the link did not lead me to the religious section. I did a search on the religious section too.

For a moment I thought I hit a raw nerve. That Sam was a Christian and had pre-marital sex.
He didn't transfer it, he deleted it.
He expects you to post again in the right folder.

And you're probably right on both counts.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth's threads belong to the RUBBISH BIN :p:p

You can throw the Bible into the rubbish bin or even an inferno, but the Bible is still the Bible. Many will reprint it and read it and preach it again. You can throw Ramseth into the deep blue sea off the cliff, but many are still infatuated with me. Don't blame me, I'm just that irresistible.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam, read it properly.

It's not a religious thread. It's about Ramseth's opinions and discourses for people infatuated with me. You should consider creating a Ramseth section to cater to my fans. Forgive me God, but I'd use John Lennon's infamous quote, "I'm now more popular the Jesus Christ."

Exactly !

This is one thread that I'll not bomb you. I'm soliciting opinions, not defending some principles. As long as your opinion falls within the parameters of the topic, it's valid even if I disagree with the principles or reasoning.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can throw the Bible into the rubbish bin or even an inferno, but the Bible is still the Bible. Many will reprint it and read it and preach it again. You can throw Ramseth into the deep blue sea off the cliff, but many are still infatuated with me. Don't blame me, I'm just that irresistible.
lolabunny makes you invincible on the bed izzit?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
He didn't transfer it, he deleted it.
He expects you to post again in the right folder.

And you're probably right on both counts.

I don't know why he is so bias against religious stuff. One has to understand that the religious section is like a lock-up where hardly anyone visits. The format of this forum is unlike the old coffeeshop, where you could catch a glimpse of other sections and the latest posts in the other sections on the first page. With the current format, any post that is dumped into other sections will hardly generate traffic. That is the reason why some people choose to post in coffeeshop despite the contents - to attract traffic and discussion.

And he seems to have developed a phobia for religious stuff. The moment you mention Muslim or Christians, the topic becomes a religious one ?

Himiko

Alfrescian
Loyal

Question : How to sabo a person's thread to get it deleted by Leongsam?

Answer : Just include the words God, Lord, Jesus, Christians, Catholics, Amen in your replies.

:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Be careful.

In Singapore you can be accused of sedition and hauled up to ISD for questioning with that religious slur of yours. It doesn't matter whether you meant it metaphorically. In Sinkeeland, the metaphorical and the literal are up to how the police want to interpret.

I hope you're using Sam's STRONG VPN to mask your tracks. :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And he seems to have developed a phobia for religious stuff. The moment you mention Muslim or Christians, the topic becomes a religious one ?

The subject itself is not an issue. People are welcome to discuss religion if they so choose. All I ask is that they post religious themes in the religion section.

At Delphi, I set up an entirely different forum for religious discussions.

The reason for this is that there are a hardcore bunch of religious zealots who inject religion into almost every single debate even if the subject had nothing whatsoever to do with any religion at all.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be careful.

In Singapore you can be accused of sedition and hauled up to ISD for questioning with that religious slur of yours. It doesn't matter whether you meant it metaphorically. In Sinkeeland, the metaphorical and the literal are up to how the police want to interpret.

I hope you're using Sam's STRONG VPN to mask your tracks. :eek:

Mask your head. I worked for ISD before and my friends and relatives are still there waiting to pension off. If I'm to be arrested, no need your warning. I've made my bones in barracks just opposite ISD anyway. Not bad for a free room and board retirement. Not a problem for me. I won't even try to run if they come after me.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mask your head. I worked for ISD before and my friends and relatives are still there waiting to pension off. If I'm to be arrested, no need your warning. I've made my bones in barracks just opposite ISD anyway. Not bad for a free room and board retirement. Not a problem for me. I won't even try to run if they come after me.

Firstly, thank you for crediting me for practicing safe sex. Yes, I do mask my cock head during intercourse with condom.

Secondly, relax. ISD won't arrest you or even bother with you. You're a clown, a comic figure. Not a threat at all.