• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why are Americans so mad at China

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pleesident Cuckoo
lol

ad94992ee42ba4e7d804ef5d111dc3cf
giphy.gif

image.gif

Last edited:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freaking Western imperialists
What Sinkies are missing in the tours

F*@K the Media...I Went to IRAN!​

The young guy only watches Jackie Chan
lol

F*@k the Media: I Went to AFGHANISTAN!​

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jealous angmo
If it was them with this record they would have rejoiced like a jumping monkey

Chinese swimming world record ‘not humanly possible’ says Australian coach​

A leading Australian swimming coach has led criticism of Pan Zhanle’s stunning 100m freestyle world record after saying the Chinese swimmer’s performance in the pool was “not humanly possible”.

Brett Hawke led the international disbelief among some quarters after the 19-year-old stormed to gold in 46.40 seconds to beat nearest rival Kyle Chalmers by more than a second.

Pan destroyed a high-class field to shave almost half a second off his own world record in the biggest winning margin in the men’s 100m freestyle since American Johnny Weissmuller in 1928, but his performance has been overshadowed by ongoing suspicions surrounding the Chinese team.

The 19-year-old said that he was not concerned by the doping row that has engulfed China’s swimming team at the Paris Games, despite being named in an investigation by The New York Times and German broadcaster ARD.

It reported that 23 athletes at Tokyo 2020 failed drugs tests for a banned heart medication, 11 of whom are competing in the Olympics, and a further two athletes were cleared after testing positive for a strong anabolic steroid in 2022 that was blamed on contaminated meat.

“Including Alexy from the American team – when we were training and our coaches were on the sides, the movements he [Alexy] made seemed like he was deliberately splashing water on the coaches – it just felt like he looked down on us. Can I say this?”

US's Jack Alexy prepares for the semi-final of the men's 100metres freestyle at the Paris 2024 Olympic Games/Australia fury as Chinese swimming world record branded 'not humanly possible'

Jack Alexy, of the United States, allegedly splashed water at Chinese coaches in Paris - Getty Images/Jonathan Nackstrand

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/news/chinese-world-record-breaker-pan-073750923.html

monkey-monkey-dancing.gif

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jealous angmo
If it was them with this record they would have rejoiced like a jumping monkey

Chinese swimming world record ‘not humanly possible’ says Australian coach​

Typical ang mo sour grapes. When Michael Phelps won gold after gold in one single Olympics and broke several world records, why didn't they call him out on drugs? What he did was so much more improbable than just Pan winning one event and breaking the world record? But no, Phelps was feted as a great hero, Adonis reborn.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Ameleecans hate China.
Why Western media shut up about China?
I am not Chinese but why put down a nation that has done well.
lol

THE WORLD WON'T BELIEVE CHINA LOOKS LIKE THIS​

@jc080996

1 month ago
I am leaving shanghai in ten hours. After being here for 40days. I dont think i got enough. For people live in san francisco bay area, i enjoyed the most is the safty in china. Cities i stayed never sleep. 12am outside hotels, you felt the no concern about threat. Street vendors, restaurants are packed with customers till 3am. I am not saying every corner in china is like this busy crazy. But the sense of the freedom to walk on the street anytime i want is just wonderful and priceless. Both of my kids loved this experience so much. For those who brainwashed by mainstream media and our disgraceful leaders, visit china and draw your own conclusion.