• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Ah neh likes to drink.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will let you have the last post since you wanted it badly :wink: at least can save your own face :wink: but hor , people know that you can't argue well here with your hatred for minority race :wink: bye oink oink .

blue skin run away already call in clones for back up.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are racists you cannot argue with facts and logic :wink: hahahahahah .

Hello,keling sin,is it true when keling is rich they sleep on the drain and when they are poor they go home to sleep?Sorrry,no facts and that's why I am asking you?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
blue skin run away already call in clones for back up.

Don't have to run or ask for clones lah .. I alone here already make your ego shattered :wink: . You think i so free play with you 24hours meh . you are naked now , of course I must go off ..oink oink . Bye , racists . I give you chance to have the last post :wink: hahahahaha . Oink oink

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't have to run or ask for clones lah .. I alone here already make your ego shattered :wink: . You think i so free play with you 24hours meh . you are naked now , of course I must go off ..oink oink . Bye , racists . I give you chance to have the last post :wink: hahahahaha . Oink oink

:biggrin: you say you want to leave but you keep on coming back. Must be damn pissed off.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello,keling sin,is it true when keling is rich they sleep on the drain and when they are poor they go home to sleep?Sorrry,no facts and that's why I am asking you?

There's no reason to stereotype yourself. Doing math is like going to the gym , it's a workout for your brain and it makes you smarter.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The whole idea of a stereotype is to simplify. Instead of going through the problem of all this great diversity - that it's this or maybe that , you have just one large statement.... it is this.

A Shankar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alcohol is an easy route to bonding, a social lubricant that allow strangers to loosen up with each other. Many Indians are shy by nature, and riddled with insecurities, had drinks to assist themselves. There is no greater cure for anxiety than alcohol, but when it gives, the after-effects can be taken away with punishing interest.