• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why a Prosperous and Powerful China is Great for Self-Loathing Chinese Bananas, Pseudo-Whites and White-Wannabes

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
What self-loathing Chinese pseudo-whites and China haters need to know about the tribal nature of men. As I have said here and as LKY predicted back in 1967, you will not be bullied around the world as the Chinese once were (never mind the nationality since to whities, we are all slant-eyed, slitty eyed "Chinks", "Chinaman" and "gooks").

So, please don't scorn China - the very country that help you hold your head up high and which put a grinding stop to the bullying and disrespect by whities around the world towards people of Chinese stock including other East and SE Asians.

“I think, I’ve traveled around the world often, and you know people don’t know that I come from Singapore, and they treat me as a Chinese, or as a Chinaman, in the old days as they used to call them, and they used to say, “Ah, Chiang Kai-Shek,” you know, in the middle ’40s, and now-a-days, of course, “Mao Zedong.”

“I’d say that they are determined as a people to unify and build a modern, powerful, wealthy Chinese nation. And I say good luck to them! And I think the moment they get prosperous, good luck to me, because I will be much safer." Lee Kuan Yew, 1967

12.08 to 14.11 mark

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
As someone of Chinese stock, ask yourself honestly about whether it is the China of the past or the China of the present that will allow you to hold your head up high around the world.

These....
1538960325300.png
1538960343900.png
1538960360000.png
1538960395400.png
1538960522400.png
1538960580800.png

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking Burmese traitor Sam holding on to his anti Chibese threat to keep this sit bearly profitable...

He put up bearer we put up resistance fuck him deep deep his arse hole pikchar...

Knn.

Long War is coming and radio silence will shut down this site for good...

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Communist chinks are a disgrace to normal chinks. Swedish TV show just made fun of them recently. Communist chinks will never hold their heads high up and instead drag us normal chinks down the disgusting sewers with them.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish China will accept overseas Chinese to become China citizens. I identify myself more as a Chinese than I am Singaporean. 10 years back, I would correct my colleagues in US when they asked if I'm Chinese. 5 years ago, I stopped doing that and today, I tell them I'm Chinese even though I'm not. WTF is a Singaporean anyways since anyone who comes to work in Singapore is a Singaporean (according to some MIW's definition).

If you have douyin 抖音 (from China store, not the SG store which is full of An Neh videos), you'll see the dramatic transformation China is going through now and I would say their standard of living has surpassed Singapore's. So much for the promise of Swiss standard of living.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The reason why I despise the chinks has got nothing to do with wealth, power or technology. I look down on them because they are uncouth, obnoxious, ugly and smelly. Nothing would change even if they become the most powerful nation on the face of this earth.

We Burmese are far more cultured and suave.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
China grew rapidly due to overseas chinese expertise. I doubt if they can do it alone. Of course, today, its different. Today, under xi jinping, its a arrogant china.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why I despise the chinks has got nothing to do with wealth, power or technology. I look down on them because they are uncouth, obnoxious, ugly and smelly. Nothing would change even if they become the most powerful nation on the face of this earth.

We Burmese are far more cultured and suave.

The "uncouth, obnoxious, ugly and smelly" exist in all ethnicities. The question you should be asking is why you are being surrounded by, or exposed to more of such Chinese than being surrounded by or exposed to the hundreds of millions of the refine, scholars, mandarins and the beautiful Chinese girls whom whities and those "Indian Pride" are salivating over.

Could well be a like-attracts-like problem for you.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish China will accept overseas Chinese to become China citizens.

Not quite "citizen" but this may help.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...d-want-live-china-find-out-if-you-qualify-new

Ethnic Chinese and want to live in China? Find out if you qualify for new five-year visa

Foreigners of Chinese origin will be allowed to apply for visas from this Thursday that permit them to stay in China for five years or enter the country multiple times over that period, provided they meet set criteria.

The new policy, which takes effect from February 1, is an improvement on the current one-year multiple-entry visa for this group. Foreigners of Chinese origin with residency will be able to extend the period of their stay from three to five years.

The changes, announced by the Ministry of Public Security last week, are expected to attract more overseas ethnic Chinese people to do business or live in China, according to the authorities.

c0d64b66-0568-11e8-82e3-6b95ccc67ee3_1320x770_131005.JPG

I’m ethnic Chinese – do I qualify?

According to China’s official definition, a foreigner of Chinese origin refers to a former Chinese citizen who has obtained foreign citizenship, or the offspring of present or former Chinese citizens.

The applicant only needs to have one parent, grandparent or ancestor who is or was a Chinese citizen. The authorities specified no limit on the number of generations.

But while the policy is open to all such foreigners, according to the ministry, applicants are required to prove their Chinese origin.
This means submitting official documents issued either by the Chinese government or the authorities in the country where the applicant applies.

Could you be a ‘high-end’ foreigner? China offers 10-year free visa to top talent

Documents proving Chinese origin include copies of the applicant’s or their relatives’ Chinese passports or identity cards.

Certificates from overseas governments will also be accepted after these are assessed by the Chinese embassy or consulate in their country of origin, according to the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office in Shanghai.

37d38378-0569-11e8-82e3-6b95ccc67ee3_1320x770_131005.JPG

Other conditions

The new policy also makes it relatively easy for applicants by not imposing any restrictions on their reasons for visiting.

Emotional journeys: Chinese Americans find roots in Guangdong

Such visas can be issued to overseas ethnic Chinese people if they need to visit their relatives, conduct business or cultural exchanges, or deal with any personal matters in China, according to the ministry.

People who need to stay for longer periods because of work, study or other matters can apply for a five-year residency permit, the ministry said.

abfd89d8-0569-11e8-82e3-6b95ccc67ee3_1320x770_131005.JPG

Policy purpose

The policy is aimed at encouraging more overseas Chinese to “participate in China’s economic development”, Qu Yunhai, the head of the ministry’s bureau of exit and entry administration, said last week.

A trial run was introduced in free-trade zones and economic reform zones in a number of provinces and cities, including Shanghai and Guangdong, last March.

China names Microsoft executive as first ‘high-end’ foreigner

The ministry will continue improving the system for issuing permanent residency to foreigners, Qu said.

Official data show 598 million exits and entries across the Chinese border last year, up 4.76 per cent from 2016.

About half – or 292 million of the trips were made by citizens on the mainland – a 6.73 per cent increase from the previous year, according to the ministry.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish China will accept overseas Chinese to become China citizens.

And possibly, in the future.

https://www.kwm.com/en/cn/knowledge/insights/the-ethnic-chinese-card-is-coming-20170216

"16 February 2017

The “Ethnic Chinese Card” is coming!

Since the idea of the Ethnic Chinese Card (“ECC”) was raised by Hong GUO (Director of the Administrative Committee of Zhongguancun) on 27 November 2015, Chinese communities worldwide have been following the discussion with interest...

1. What is the Ethnic Chinese Card?

The ECC is a special identity certificate for Chinese with foreign nationality. The Card is similar to the Chinese green card, but easier to obtain. ECC holders would be able to enter and exit China without a visa, and stay for as long as they wished. They would also be entitled to the same rights as Chinese citizens in regards to the making of investments, the purchase of real estate, opening of bank accounts, ability to obtain a driver’s license and the ability to educate their children within the Chinese system. The ECC is equivalent to the Chinese green card for Chinese with foreign nationality...."

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried but no luck as I need to prove my grandfather was from China and I have no idea where his hometown is. My father knows but he is long gone. As for the other option, no need as Singaporeans can enter China freely (for now).

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Points taken TS

So now you can fuck back to chinkyland
This kind of insult is what Mudlaysian and Indonesian Chinese have to deal with their whole lives even though they are born there. every 30 years or so, a racist purge happens. Too bad China was weak in 65 and 97 when thousands died in the genocides. Now the China government reacts if ethnic Chinese people are marginalised regardless of nationality

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dickhead, u hv not update.

There is Chinese card avail todayat can stay in China forever.

I wish China will accept overseas Chinese to become China citizens. I identify myself more as a Chinese than I am Singaporean. 10 years back, I would correct my colleagues in US when they asked if I'm Chinese. 5 years ago, I stopped doing that and today, I tell them I'm Chinese even though I'm not. WTF is a Singaporean anyways since anyone who comes to work in Singapore is a Singaporean (according to some MIW's definition).

If you have douyin 抖音 (from China store, not the SG store which is full of An Neh videos), you'll see the dramatic transformation China is going through now and I would say their standard of living has surpassed Singapore's. So much for the promise of Swiss standard of living.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This beggar Burmese prick agenda is to create unbalance to attract more viewers to his site, a shitskin arsehole.

The "uncouth, obnoxious, ugly and smelly" exist in all ethnicities. The question you should be asking is why you are being surrounded by, or exposed to more of such Chinese than being surrounded by or exposed to the hundreds of millions of the refine, scholars, mandarins and the beautiful Chinese girls whom whities and those "Indian Pride" are salivating over.

Could well be a like-attracts-like problem for you.