• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who to join force to tackle sexual harassment in internet?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ask leongsam to write a program to show you and Sinkie upping slut whore mistress threads by posting to each other whenever I am around.
I don't know what you are talking about. What thread is that? Show me! It is different from the nipple/boobs thread that I started, correct?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not post in whatever thread she was referring to. She assumed I am another forumer who was supposedly posting there.
Come on so many threads over the years before I realized your filthy trick of upping slut whore mistress threads. Now want to just deny you are Sinkie clone always posting to each other to up threads whenever I am around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on so many threads over the years before I realized your filthy trick of upping slut whore mistress threads. Now want to just deny you are Sinkie clone always posting to each other to up threads whenever I am around.
Seriously never did I ever imagine humans can be so evil to do such dirty tricks to me who did no harm to them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously never did I ever imagine humans can be so evil to do such dirty tricks to me who did no harm to them. It took me a long time to realize the ugly truths of malicious Malaysians doing such filthy tricks to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously never did I ever imagine humans can be so evil to do such dirty tricks to me who did no harm to them. It took me a long time to realize the ugly truths of malicious Malaysians doing such filthy tricks to win.
It’s a sickening world indeed with humans spending time to do such filthy tricks praising themselves as productive humans when they are pests that bring people down with sickening tricks using clones to talk to each other to up slut whore mistress threads whenever I am around.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It’s a sickening world indeed with humans spending time to do such filthy tricks praising themselves as productive humans when they are pests that bring people down with sickening tricks using clones to talk to each other to up slut whore mistress threads whenever I am around.
th

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask leongsam to write a program to show you and Sinkie upping slut whore mistress threads by posting to each other whenever I am around.
@Leongsam seriously can you write a program to show whenever just after I login he and Sinkie clone will talk to each other on some slut whore mistress thread to up these threads to harass me?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now want to just deny you are Sinkie clone always posting to each other to up threads whenever I am around.
they are pests that bring people down with sickening tricks using clones to talk to each other to up slut whore mistress threads whenever I am around.
Couple of points:

1. Are you implying that whenever YOU are around, they should not be allowed to post in such threads? o_O

2. Are you able to prove that whenever you were NOT around back in 2015, they did not post in such threads, i.e. they posted in such threads only when YOU were around? o_O

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam seriously can you write a program to show whenever just after I login he and Sinkie clone will talk to each other on some slut whore mistress thread to up these threads to harass me?
I guess I will have no response from leongsam on this as well but it’s ok as exposing clones is not only what I did but other people did in this forum too. I am entitled to expose @glockman and @Sinkie to be clones based on their posting habit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of points:

1. Are you implying that whenever YOU are around, they should not be allowed to post in such threads? o_O

2. Are you able to prove that whenever you were NOT around back in 2015, they did not post in such threads, i.e. they posted in such threads only when YOU were around? o_O
You are the forked tongue snake that can even twist @Hangover insult to be a joke. What you cannot twist? @glockman and @Sinkie attacked me by upping such slut whore mistress threads whenever I am around starting from 2013 to 2015 is a fact. You will of course twist and deny even when evidence is so clear like @Hangover post.