• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who to join force to tackle sexual harassment in internet?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angelina Jolie joins forces with NATO to tackle crimes against women in war zones

By London — Jan 30, 2018, 7:00 PM ET

UNHCR Special Envoy and Hollywood star Angelina Jolie is in Brussels meeting with NATO leadership as part of a joint effort to address sexual violence in areas of conflict.

angelina-jolie1-zaatari-2018-gty-ml-180131_4x3_1600.jpg

Special envoy Angelina Jolie accompanied on the trip by daughters Shiloh, and Zahara, speak with a young Syrian refugee boy outside his home, Jan. 28, 2018, in Zaatari refugee camp, Jordan.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I hate these liberal retard hypocrites who step out of their nice comfy limousines, hug a few members of the poor and downtrodden for a photo op and then go back home to the lap of luxury.

If they really care show it by moving there for a couple of years and live in tents and shit in the drains for a change.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate these liberal retard hypocrites who step out of their nice comfy limousines, hug a few members of the poor and downtrodden for a photo op and then go back home to the lap of luxury.

If they really care show it by moving there for a couple of years and live in tents and shit in the drains for a change.
At least they showed their care rather than other wealthy people that did nothing. Or worse stop people from complaining about crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Participating in on line discussions on the internet is not compulsory. If you don't like what happens when you log on just go away and read a book for a change.
I just feel very disgusted that people can behave like thugs and yet complain PAP non stop. Yeah you are right I better go do high ses stuff like reading a book.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

That's not the point boss. TS is reaching out to you seeking your protection from sexual harassment in your forum especially from that @AhMeng and @glockman :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Participating in on line discussions on the internet is not compulsory. If you don't like what happens when you log on just go away and read a book for a change.
@Leongsam See? Proven @zhihau is moving all my valid threads to rubbish indiscriminately and instantaneously! Unlike real rubbish threads that he let them sit for ages without removing! Sg He is a thug! Are you going to let him behave like a thug in your forum? If yes means you are the thug too! But of course you are one as you have always been shielding thieves slanderers and harassers in this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Completely untrue. We are victims fighting back against sexual, verbal and mental harassment by a mad sex crazed forumer :p:biggrin:
You are a toxic and evil Malaysian psychopath pretending to be victim. Usual psychopath tactic is calling the real victim mad to cover up your vicious crimes stealing slandering and harassing me for years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I forgot to say it’s not compulsory to participate in the forum but you cannot absolve your social and criminal responsibility to victims of thieves that have used your rubbish forum to do evil on women like posting stolen sex videos. For example the evil Malaysian bastards that have used this forum to post malicious lies of me in Living in JB forum, spread these malicious lies and stolen photos of me all the way to India. Me going away from this forum now will not undo the crimes done by filthy Malaysians and filthy Indians.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are a toxic and evil Malaysian psychopath pretending to be victim. Usual psychopath tactic is calling the real victim mad to cover up your vicious crimes stealing slandering and harassing me for years.
What happened to your doing high ses stuff like reading? Read a thin picture filled comic book and then come back here. Aiyoh!

On a serious note, you just cannot go about accusing people on internet forums of being somebody else who has offended you. In the process, you offend more people and make more enemies for yourself. I never bothered with you, until you kept attacking me. That really pissed me off. You sow what you reap.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@ginfreely you have offended so many forumers here, until everyone knows you are the siao char bor of SBF. When people are being attacked, they will attack back. Seems you have not learned your lesson, and still think you are the victim. You may have been a victim (online and in the real world), but that does not give you the right to go about picking people to victimize. Just because of your misplaced suspicion.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to your doing high ses stuff like reading? Read a thin picture filled comic book and then come back here. Aiyoh!

On a serious note, you just cannot go about accusing people on internet forums of being somebody else who has offended you. In the process, you offend more people and make more enemies for yourself. I never bothered with you, until you kept attacking me. That really pissed me off. You sow what you reap.
Aiyoh what when i already read and played piano for hours before back here to post more truths. Did I say I will not be back?

You can pretend until whole world believe you but heaven knows the truth you have been hovering around me upping slut whore mistress threads and you posted a long list of nipples and your inconsistency lies of why you left after I exposed you all point to the truth you are a Malaysian fork tongue snake.

Btw when you attacked me viciously that night with all the sex posts your speed of posting and your viciousness are all the same as @Cottonmouth. No wonder he has now disappeared with you back in full swing. Looks like I get it wrong you are not Malaysian Indian but Malaysian chinese afterall.