• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is leetahbar or leetahsar?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know leetahbar in real life but it seemed like he attracted a lot of character bashers who accuse him of being a gay, bapok, con artist, father beater and temple thief. I think the group of nicks that bash him most probably come from the same person they bash him with the same sort on photoshopped pictures and mantra, and never respond directly to his message.

maybe this will answer ur question:

did u feel the TREMORS last nite while drinking kopi here in this kopitiam?

well, the snake did slither last nite and every nite till its CLONE BREEDING SEASON is over, ie., it's back to the drawing board for the tertiary nerd. IT'S TERTIARY HOLIDAYS TIME!!:biggrin:
NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, the snake did slither last nite and every nite till its CLONE BREEDING SEASON is over, ie., it's back to the drawing board for the tertiary nerd. IT'S TERTIARY HOLIDAYS TIME!!:biggrin:
NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

Sleep, dream of Ng Ejay, wake up, thoughts never far away! Every one you see is Ejay. Let me put you out of your misery...I'm Ng Ejay...come suck on my dick like the tastiest lollipop you can ever hope to get!.......lol......lol

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar/leetahsar, u shud take this test to prove your innocence!

Gay_Test.jpg

Noooo, look at my avatar then look at the picture again, me favourite! Maybe not LTB or LTS, but definitely my cup of tea!

Anywayz, this thread is right up LTS/LTB's ego alley, think he may be jerking off to the happy tune of you mentioning him.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know leetahbar in real life but it seemed like he attracted a lot of character bashers who accuse him of being a gay, bapok, con artist, father beater and temple thief. I think the group of nicks that bash him most probably come from the same person they bash him with the same sort on photoshopped pictures and mantra, and never respond directly to his message.

I highly doubt it (on the group of sma e person that waged war on him). Nevertheless, this Bob character is intriguing. Much more for his love for gays & their gay culture & the denouncement on adultery.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearie Leetahsar, can I suck your cock tonite and every nite? My muther loves cum swap. Let's give all your cum to her, okie? ROTFLOL.LMAO.

in that case, dearie, u could be the FIRST to de-virginise my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. LOL! that old virgin is loaded volcano. his accumulated cum could drown u and ur muther dear together.

hopefully, your mum would look like him after that. :biggrin:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I highly doubt it (on the group of sma e person that waged war on him). Nevertheless, this Bob character is intriguing. Much more for his love for gays & their gay culture & the denouncement on adultery.

so u also believe chee soon juan's "increasing supports" too? if u do, u believe anything including someone mum's looking like my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. hahahaha....:biggrin:

only those petty whores who my silly li'l brother LTS met have this unresolved resentment. these bunch of attention seeking whores now seek refuge in SDP and hence deploying their SDP IB clones to defame, attack and ruin any postings who they suspect could be the original LEETAHSAR.

they breed many nasty clones and think other would stoop to their desipciable similar manner.

the nerd being highly educated is a sham and a shame to the elitist community. furthermore, he bites the hand that feed him and betrayed many.

go ask yourself why does a certain face appeared censored in RP's dinner. the answer is so obvious.:wink:

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
in that case, dearie, u could be the FIRST to de-virginise my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. LOL! that old virgin is loaded volcano. his accumulated cum could drown u and ur muther dear together.

hopefully, your mum would look like him after that. :biggrin:

You is Leetahsar and Leetahbar is you...LOLLOL. My muther would like to romp with your muther after you done with her. My muther is solid gold. She can take all the cum your dick and your Lau Han Koo's dick combined. My muther loves to swap cum with your muther, after you lick both their wet smelly pussies dry first. LMAO..ROTFLOL.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

I think not all the people who whack you are Ng E Jay, Samuel Stalin, Ah Guan, Hakka Tiow are know to to actively posting to other thread other than yours. However the nicks like BobSim, SimKhengHwee, BobSimKH, leetahbra, kelingkia, PakLaoPeh most probably is Ng E Jay

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahsarpic01im0.jpg
leetahsarpic02bd7.jpg
ltssnakeredundiespp0.jpg

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You is Leetahsar and Leetahbar is you...LOLLOL. My muther would like to romp with your muther after you done with her. My muther is solid gold. She can take all the cum your dick and your Lau Han Koo's dick combined. My muther loves to swap cum with your muther, after you lick both their wet smelly pussies dry first. LMAO..ROTFLOL.

well, in that case u can also have the geylang cheongster ngejay for ur dessert :biggrin: as for the licking there is a dried up desperate troll who needs alot of moisting.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think not all the people who whack you are Ng E Jay, Samuel Stalin, Ah Guan, Hakka Tiow are know to to actively posting to other thread other than yours. However the nicks like BobSim, SimKhengHwee, BobSimKH, leetahbra, kelingkia, PakLaoPeh most probably is Ng E Jay

ah! so u think the same. but the nerd still thinks he's invisible by not posting in his name. he's brave to strip but coward or gentleman enough to admit.:wink:

by the way, if u check the members lists, there are more dormant nasty clones bred by that nerds which are not activated yet.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahsarpic01im0.jpg
leetahsarpic02bd7.jpg
ltssnakeredundiespp0.jpg

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

hahahaha!!....but who was the one who stripped his red T-shirt first and fled fr the scene? who was the one who posted so nonchantly but ended up FIRST -yep, again -to PLEAD GUILTY? who was the one who insisted that his face in some videoclip be censored?

as for the betrayal part, i think no one can beat the mastershapeshifter.

nerd ejay, whatever u had done in RP, it's under record. many now have a RED TAG ALERT on ur head....so u better look behind your back.:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah! so u think the same. but the nerd still thinks he's invisible by not posting in his name. he's brave to strip but coward or gentleman enough to admit.:wink:

by the way, if u check the members lists, there are more dormant nasty clones bred by that nerds which are not activated yet.:rolleyes:

1) Who is the fucking coward?
2) Who dare not post using his full legal identity?
3) Who never admits to his own faults?

So you know there lie within the dark recesses of this forum many potential nicks to whom you are shivering with anticipation and desire for them to emerge to give your herpes ringed arse a good shafting? lol.......lol.............lol