• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gangster father 47 killed by transvestite son 19!! Guess the race!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylesnar Seah said: "I'll be honest with you, I would like to make an unreasonable request. I already provided all the evidence, I'll cooperate in any way possible. But I have an unreasonable request as this deals with sentencing, with my life... even if the sentence is lightened..."

Judge Tay then stopped him, saying it might not be appropriate for him to continue.

What was he trying to say before the judge stopped him?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...fathers-murder-to-be-remanded-for-1-more-week
He asking for death sentence.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fuckup and chopped up gangster father

View attachment 207164
7cn_michaeltseprepares00.jpg