• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Is Having The Last Laugh Over Mr Speaker's Sex Scandal?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imo, it has to be NBG. He is only a Director in CNB. Speaker of Parliament can, why can't he? I propose that Mr Palmer be investigated by CPIB to ascertain if any favours were given in exchange for sex.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imo, it has to be NBG. He is only a Director in CNB. Speaker of Parliament can, why can't he? I propose that Mr Palmer be investigated by CPIB to ascertain if any favours were given in exchange for sex.

Michael has to be investigated. So is Teo Ser Luck. I hope Laura comes out with the truth. She will be well liked if she can bring down two PAP MPs

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

bro aurvandil already highlighted the suspicion here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael has to be investigated. So is Teo Ser Luck. I hope Laura comes out with the truth. She will be well liked if she can bring down two PAP MPs

Hahahaa..................... Mr Eric Tan will be told what to do. The outcome can be predicted even before anyone makes his/her journey to Bukit Merah.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaa..................... Mr Eric Tan will be told what to do. The outcome can be predicted even before anyone makes his/her journey to Bukit Merah.

Ohhh...that's sad. I guess Eric will get his script and findings vetted before the investigation?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But if Laura opens up and confess, people who made love to her cant escape even with Eric's protection

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ohhh...that's sad. I guess Eric will get his script and findings vetted before the investigation?

MIW, from ministers and MPs had to be called for investigation in the past. Other than the few that had to be prosecuted, many more were let off with either a warning or given the benefit of doubt. That is the level of integrity for this bureau which reports to PMO.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MIW, from ministers and MPs had to be called for investigation in the past. Other than the few that had to be prosecuted, many more were let off with either a warning or given the benefit of doubt. That is the level of integrity for this bureau which reports to PMO.

i guess they received PMO's orders

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How silly you are, Tracy. She is jobless! Why would she want to be well liked?

I dont see her as jobless. I see her as taking a temporary break. she will be in great demand after this

from what's said abt Laura, I think she likes attention

M

Mdm Tang

at this pt , info , TSL is
most jilat . He has been played
like a grand piano !!! :(

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont see her as jobless. I see her as taking a temporary break. she will be in great demand after this

She and Cecilia Sue could write a book or sell screenplay on how to bring great men down.....together with their pants.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Which women dont crave for attention ?..no attention=no ego=dejection=depression=suicide..:cool::eek: