• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who authorises CPF Board to raise Medifund by 20% from January 1st?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They keep on raising the bar higher and higher..

The higher they raise the bar, the more remote we'll ever see our hard earned money again..

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CPF is my own hard earned money, not a gift from the government. Therefore, it is entirely wrong for the government to force their policies on how and when I can use my CPF money. Where is the "democratic society" as mentioned in the Singapore Pledge? This is tantamount to more like an imperialist and/or communist country where the government will have the final say even on your own assets.

For all I care, unless there is a written commitment from the government (and I dare them to do so) that they will take care of my old age and illnesses till my last breath, otherwise, I should be given the right to spend and/or save my money in any way I wish. Furthermore, I'm always ready to sign a letter of undertaking to indemnify the government to provide me from cradle to grave because I know fully well that this government will outsell and deprive its own citizens in favor of those foreigners.

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF is bankrupt. It has to figure out as many ways to prevent anyone from getting the money out. Next will be some medical insurance that will be compulsory for everyone to enrol. Like Obamacare or in this case, Pinkycare.
WTF!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CPF Board said those who have met the CPF Minimum Sum and have an MRA shortfall at the point of withdrawal have to make a top-up to the Medisave Account....’

Is CPF a moron or what? Those who have MRA shortfall must be those who cannot meet minimum sum for its Retirement account, so how to top-up? From which account??

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most sinkees are still dreaming.CPF money not in your pocket is not your money.What u going to do about it ? Nothing.Lan lan.Most Sinkees voted to forfeit their CPF money to give to the pap,so lan lan accept it.KNNCCB to pap .

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be like some people use up all his OA to buy the biggest pigeon hole. Then rent out that pigeon hole to FT and get back the $ pao u get more than 4% returns

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be like some people use up all his OA to buy the biggest pigeon hole. Then rent out that pigeon hole to FT and get back the $ pao u get more than 4% returns

What if the property market slump,u do not want to sell at low price and u cannot rent at high price.Your CPF money is stuck.
Actually,saving some cpf money in OA is good for retirement except for the unexpected and surprising raid on our CPF money by the bandit pap.
Imagine u put $50,000.00 in fixed deposit for one year with a bank.Then,the bank suka suka change the rules one day and announce to the world that u can only withdraw your fixed deposit plus interest ten years later !!! KNNCCB to PAP !!! This is daylight robbery !!!

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if the property market slump,u do not want to sell at low price and u cannot rent at high price.Your CPF money is stuck.
Actually,saving some cpf money in OA is good for retirement except for the unexpected and surprising raid on our CPF money by the bandit pap.
Imagine u put $50,000.00 in fixed deposit for one year with a bank.Then,the bank suka suka change the rules one day and announce to the world that u can only withdraw your fixed deposit plus interest ten years later !!! KNNCCB to PAP !!! This is daylight robbery !!!

Slump or don't slump u tell me the rent pa is less than 4% of your capital?