• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are the 25 dropouts?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chan may have too much to drink, yes, but the Joo Chiat vice activities not really under MP control. It's ultimately a MHA matter and he's not the minister. Nevertheless, when it's time for him to go, he has to go.

Ong Kian Min though, I heard he's doing quite alright in Tampines.

Bro, we have an existing bet on - Darren's case, together with scroobal. May I invite you to another 2 bets. I give the odds you see whether you want to bet.

Bet 1: Chan CS to step down. Win you 8.5
Bet 2: Ong KM to step down. Lose you 7.5

On?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, we have an existing bet on - Darren's case, together with scroobal. May I invite you to another 2 bets. I give the odds you see whether you want to bet.

On?

Sorry, forgot another chap, Yeo Cheow Tong.

Bet 3: Yeo CT to go. Win you 5.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On?

I think I've reached my friendly punting budget of S$50.

Look for Equalisation. He's just loaded up a ton of cash on Risky Business in the Longines Singapore Gold Cup. Don't look for Clinton666. I heard he just lost a million on Better Than Ever. Credit standing shaky.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look for Equalisation. He's just loaded up a ton of cash on Risky Business in the Longines Singapore Gold Cup. Don't look for Clinton666. I heard he just lost a million on Better Than Ever. Credit standing shaky.

Ok, bro. Thanks. How much did Risky Biz pay? Out-out bo?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thot Clinton666 would bet on Clint.

Clinton666: Which animal you betted on? You need credit let me know if your standing is shaky. Maybe for you, we good friends here, offer you a plate max $100 limit, per bet $50 limit. Ok?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Out-out. Equalisation damn chun. No wonder he can spend S$3k per nite chionging without blinking...all the way!

Wow! Cup races not easy to win when all the owners, trainers and jockeys are genuinely in the race. Hope our friend Equalisation did bet big then, hopefully 500-500 tickets, or 1000-1000 tickets.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Who do you thinking will be step down? :rolleyes:

in no particular order:
Chan S.S
Lim S.S
Lily Neo
Irene Ng
Seng H.T
Sim B.A
Wee S.K
Yeo C.T

these are the few whom I thought they wouldn't stand as PAP MP in the 12th Parliament. Lily Neo could join the opposition & I think I would give her my vote :p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know who, but if Loong still will to keep his dad and the Wooden, he will make himself looks bad and incompetence internationally.

Of course he don't care.

hi there

1. aiyoh! honest who really cares.
2. all sheep blah the same tune over and over again and again.
3. just listen to one sheep, right!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did we forget the "elite uncaring face" Kim Siew? This one is big liability. Confirm will get liquidate one.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Did we forget the "elite uncaring face" Kim Siew? This one is big liability. Confirm will get liquidate one.

#14 on the original list? :confused::confused::confused:

MBT would still be in the list of the favored, look at how much revenue is generated thru' ERP, COE & now with HDB :eek::eek::eek:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan may have too much to drink, yes, but the Joo Chiat vice activities not really under MP control. It's ultimately a MHA matter and he's not the minister. Nevertheless, when it's time for him to go, he has to go.

Ong Kian Min though, I heard he's doing quite alright in Tampines.

If the opposition puts back more vice activities in JC, i'll vote for them...wheoever they may be.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who cares!!! Singaporeans priority is to vote ALL OPPOSITION PARTIES into parliament. So that we can have all arrows pointing towards PAP in parliament and they will not be so yaya again. Otherwise, they will have another GST hike to "HELP THE POOR". By now we know the definition of "POOR" refering to PAP pocket.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan Soo Sen
Seng han thong
Wee siew kim
LKY
Tarmugi

With 25 new faces introducing by PAP for the coming election, they will having to drop 25 current MPs. We are having a "Guess the 25" staff betting in RWS on the 25 MPs that is being kicking out to accomodating the new faces. My selection is :-

01 - Jayakumar
02 - Lee Boon Yang
03 - Teo Ser Luck
04 - Yeo Cheow Tong
05 - Balaji
06 - Charles Chong
07 - Chan Soo sen
08 - Lily Neo
09 - Seng Han Thong
10 - Ang Mong Seng
11 - Ong Ah Heng
12 - Ho Geok Choo
13 - Ong Seh Hong
14 - Wee Siew Kim
15 - Irene Ng
16 - Josephine Teo
17 - Alvin Yeo
18 - Lee Bee Wah
19 - Lam Pin Min
20 - Ellen Lee
21 - Muhammad Faisal Ibrahim
22 - Sin Boon Ann
23 - Abdullah Tarmugi
24 - Zaqy Muhamad
25 - LEE KUAN YEW

Who do you thinking will be step down? :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
in no particular order:
Chan S.S
Lim S.S
Lily Neo
Irene Ng
Seng H.T
Sim B.A
Wee S.K
Yeo C.T

these are the few whom I thought they wouldn't stand as PAP MP in the 12th Parliament. Lily Neo could join the opposition & I think I would give her my vote :p
Who are these in your list?
LSS - Zorro? :eek: No way!
SBA - Do you mean Sin Boon Ann?

I think Lily Neo will stay a pappy after the recent newspaper article. YCT almost certain to go.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dead MPs
Balaji
Ong Chit Chung

Have expressed desire or have been idenified as stepping down

Cedric Foo
Inderjit Singh
Yeo Cheow Tong
Lee Boon Yang
Khaw Boon Wah - might have a re-think after the challenge was thrown

Likely to be dropped
Ahmad Mohd Magad
Lim Hng Kiang

Agree with everyone except Lim Hng Kiang. He will never be dropped.