• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to find the best fried kway teow

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wonder why Chinese like fried noodle so much. Frying noodle doesn't change its texture except flavoring it with oil and oily sauce. I'd rather have noodle soup.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chup cheng kia then why spaghetti must come with toppings n sauce? Cannot eat it plain is it? Tiu lei lo mo.

I hope that we can discuss things in civil language. Sphagetti uses tomato sauce. It's about the same as wanton mee dry without chili. I'm not saying that we must eat it plain. I'm just saying that there're other ways to eat it deliciously and all the trouble of frying doesn't really improve it much but just more unhealthy. However, if you like it, go ahead and eat it. This is just a discussion and exchange of views.