• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's your occupation?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,forummers, i wish to know what you do for a living? Please be truthful. thanks!:smile:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,forummers, i wish to know what you do for a living? Please be truthful. thanks!:smile:

You should say about yourself 1st lah. Where is the sincerelity. On second thought, never know what sort of Tom Dick Harry lurking inside here. Is there a Harry Lee here wearing Damsel outfit ?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am relief taxi driver, doing property rental and studying for my insurance exam,2nd paper.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i used to work for the census department after my O level. Quite,interesting,call pple up to ask them questions...that time office was at the current SURIA station along Shenton way.

Are u from the census dept?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting, you asked this question today. Was talking about the same thing with me colleagued just now on how to answer this question when someone asked you that. I said, you just say, "Its a boring job, you won't be interested."

:wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what you all think about what I am doing? It's actually not what I want, my dream is to own a shop selling parts and repairing PCs and laptops. But in order to reach that goal, i need to save more money.
sigh...now I am only 1% towards my goal.