• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What was your favorite cinema in the old days?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend's son may be the reincarnation of some bloke from the past. When he was 4 years old in 2017, they were driving along Tampines Rd when the boy suddenly pointed at a particular spot and told his father that this was where Zenith cinema used to be and he used to go there for movies. How the fuck did he know that there was such a cinema there once? The cinema was demolished a long time ago.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I watched this movie at Kong Chian Cinema in Toa Payoh after school. I can still remember clearly. It was a 3pm show.

Thanks for this youtube. I was looking for this show for a very long time but forgotten its title. I always remembered the part about the good nippon teacher who pretended to know no gongfu and faked it even with a spear pointing right at his face.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for this youtube. I was looking for this show for a very long time but forgotten its title. I always remembered the part about the good nippon teacher who pretended to know no gongfu and faked it even with a spear pointing right at his face.

Nice movie.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend's son may be the reincarnation of some bloke from the past. When he was 4 years old in 2017, they were driving along Tampines Rd when the boy suddenly pointed at a particular spot and told his father that this was where Zenith cinema used to be and he used to go there for movies. How the fuck did he know that there was such a cinema there once? The cinema was demolished a long time ago.
Where was the exact location of this cinema and what's its Chinese name?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capitol cinema of course with rats from the old Funan Centre running along your feet in the dark while watching Back To The Future II...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capitol cinema of course with rats from the old Funan Centre running along your feet in the dark while watching Back To The Future II...

There used to be a hawker centre behind Capitol cinema. Used to go there to buy goreng pisang and eat cha kway teow.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Hollywood cinema in Katong before it became City Harvest Church. Bonk my girlfriend there.. very exciting.

ST_20201130_5PT_6155275.jpg