• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What was your favorite cinema in the old days?

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
1671800824769.png

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
my favorite cinema iz 1 of those infamous 1s showing R(A) movies but it developed my luv 4 “arthouse” movies. :thumbsup::biggrin:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
tickets only 50cts and quite up to date angmo reruns, always only 20-30 people in the cinema

HAHA. Limpeh SG was such a relaxed with a bareback culture.
Now it is gone into aggression and Persistent suppressions, by the PAP regime but ehy won't agree as they use a new terminology SG is too agile

Truth is PAP is not agile and its people are working hard to make PAP happier,

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favorite cinema of all time. 30-cents for children and 50-cents for adults. You will see lizards crawling all over and you pray it won't rain.
Every 2 days change movie and I have watched all the 70s kung-fu movies in there.

img0051.jpg

img0072.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good old Orchard cinema before it was horribly disfigured. It's was irritating to hear the sound of bowling balls hitting the pins below when watching Ghostbusters.

Orchard.jpg