• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What PAP don't want you to know : Singapore named the world's most expensive city

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies song right?
Haha better go jump bedok reservoir if you dun make enough to survive in this expensive place

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn, I believe all girls at that age are materialistic these days, they've been brought up to be. Poor kids, when I was seventeen, fifty bucks was a handsome sum. Circle seats at the cinema was $3.50, set lunch at coffee house five or six bucks, still got leftover to take taxi home. Those really were the good ole days.

Cheers!

$50 can only use (mum and 5 daughters) to get some short term relief. No dating unless the girl is willing to go Dutch or he risk his ego being trash by some materialistic gal .

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That the efforts of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY in amassing 700++ BILLIONS into his stinkapore sovereign funds and to pay his running dogs in PAP and the fucking corrupt rotten kangaroos caused Stinkapore to be number 1 in world for cost of living
In Stinkapore, you lucky to get back 50 bucks from the one hundred that you spend.

GST is the smallest component. You pay for the fucking grotesque rentals and pay for all kind of shit that goes to LKY and his fucking PAP

STINKIES GOT BACK NOTHING UNLIKE OTHER COUNTRIES
STINKIES GOT BACK LOTS AND LOTS OF LIES
STINKIES GOT BACK LOTS OF FUCKING AND TIEWING AS THEY REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIG

BUT

SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE IS WITHIN DAYS OR WEEKS IN BECOMING A ROTTING CORPSE
AFTER OUR YUM SENGS AND DANCING ON THE TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE WILL DANGLE THE PAP AND ALL THEIR COLLABORATORS WITH PIANO WIRE FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THEM ALL DANCE AND DANCE

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never understood how Sporeans could afford to go out & spend $$$ at expensive local malls. For me I often go to JB the most expensive town in Malaysia but I spend less $ & get more.
I get most of my shopping done at at Amazon, Bkk, JB,... With the strong dollar my costs have actually gone down.

This is what you get when the 60% keep voting for the most expensive gov't in the world. It's not just a matter of cost but heart & it's easy to be heartless when you are getting high pay.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That explains why so many hawker stalls have recently increased their food prices by 30 to 50 cents. :wink:

An overcrowded rich man's playground where the foreigners are pardoned for atrocities, where everything is overpriced, where basic needs such as hospital beds and public transport are not met, where the loansharks are running wild and where the police don't give a toss about doing their jobs properly.

60% of Singaporeans are actually okay with this. :cool:

gemnftposter.jpg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
_73325042_singaporeskyline2013.jpg

Singapore has topped 131 cities globally to become the world's most expensive city to live in 2014, according to the Economic Intelligence Unit (EIU).

The city's strong currency combined with the high cost of running a car and soaring utility bills contributed to Singapore topping the list.

It is also the most expensive place in the world to buy clothes.

Singapore replaces Tokyo, which topped the list in 2013.

Other cities making up the top five most expensive cities to live in are Paris, Oslo, Zurich and Sydney, with Tokyo falling to sixth place.

The EIU's Worldwide Cost of Living Survey is a relocation tool that uses New York city as a base. It looks at more than 400 individual prices.

Top 5 most expensive cities

Singapore, Singapore
Paris, France
Oslo, Norway
Zurich, Switzerland
Sydney, Australia

The top 10 cities this year have been dominated by Asian and Australasian cities as well as some in Europe.

"Improving sentiment in structurally expensive European cities combined with the continued rise of Asian hubs means that these two regions continue to supply most of the world's most expensive cities," said the editor of the report, Jon Copestake.

"But Asian cities also continue to make up many of the world's cheapest, especially in the Indian subcontinent."

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-26412821

Finally we arrive at the Swiss standard of living!! Song, boh!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm sure even the people in those expensive European cities:

1) Don't have to clean tables and pick cardboard boxes at the age of 70.

2) Don't need to believe that it is better to die than to fall sick.

3) Can retire comfortably and doing high quality activities.

Sinkies' idea of a great retirement is huddling inside the aircon room of their neighbourhood RC to sing karaoke on weekends. :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They forgot to add that, WE HAVE THE MOST EXPENSIVE GOVERNMENT & ORGANS OF STATE ON THIS PLANET EARTH!...it is no wonder that became the MOST EXPENSIVE CITY IN THE WORLD, for we have to have all sorts of indirect taxes to feed that expensive government.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
They forgot to add that, WE HAVE THE MOST EXPENSIVE GOVERNMENT & ORGANS OF STATE ON THIS PLANET EARTH!...it is no wonder that became the MOST EXPENSIVE CITY IN THE WORLD, for we have to have all sorts of indirect taxes to feed that expensive government.

its true the PAP is overpaying themselves. They ought to lower their salaries.