• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHAT led to Michael Palmer's confession???

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Given Palmer hid so well during the Yawgate, I am sure something DRASTIC must have happen that leads to this SUDDEN decision to resign....

Pscho mistress or discovered by MILF wife...

Could be something out of an ONS that went out of control ...bo lang chai really.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is my analysis leading to Palmer's no way out.

He screwed a slut once, the slut wanted more and probably given a few more sympathy rounds in the pussy. Than he wanted to stop after tasting a used pussy. Unlike man, woman tend to have emotional attachement after a first play. Based on Palmer's status in parliament, he probably wanted to stop because the stake is too high to coninue playing and yielding to the woman. The woman probably wanted more, money or sex, whichever reward would put Palmer's in difficult position. She stomped louder than Tin Pei Lin's feet and probably whined even louder because her pussy needs more scratching by this unwilling man...and eventually, after weighing the pro and cons and the power of the internet, Palmer decided it is wise to come clean by first approaching Teo Chee Bye for help. It took days for Teo to deliberate and think how he could caliberate the news so as not to appear serious.....the rest became history...or not.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where are all the PAP supporters in this forum? No comments on Palmgate? Yawgate took place all knives came out. Wtf, Palmgate no knives?

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you playing GLenn CLose now ?..:eek::*:

I am playing no one! The fact remains that no matter how successful (Palmer), rich (Shaw) or average income (Yaw)' they cannot resist women. A bunch of useless people!!!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No one knows as yet; but many men died at the hands of these psychos .....:cool:

Anyone who enters politics must have NO SKELETONS in the cupboard or create NEW SKELETONS and store anywhere. Old Man was right. We are mortals and we are vulnerables. Better quit politics and be a simple human being.:smile:

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone who enters politics must have NO SKELETONS in the cupboard or create NEW SKELETONS and store anywhere. Old Man was right. We are mortals and we are vulnerables. Better quit politics and be a simple human being.:smile:
Men has many skletons! From ex gal to new gal to wife to mistress...ALL MEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Men has many skletons! From ex gal to new gal to wife to mistress...ALL MEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

okay okay i agree in many ways. we all have skeletons. that's why we are called men...no apology for that. SEX is one of the most powerful forces in this universe. it's hard for BOTH men and women to resist SEX. we are pathetically mortal and we are fragilely vulnerable. no apology for that. it's a natural thing.blame on our genes....cheers!

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okay okay i agree in many ways. we all have skeletons. that's why we are called men...no apology for that. SEX is one of the most powerful forces in this universe. it's hard for BOTH men and women to resist SEX. we are pathetically mortal and we are fragilely vulnerable. no apology for that. it's a natural thing.blame on our genes....cheers!
Tats an excuse! I still believe there are men that can be faithful and can resist temption!