• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of talent our Poly have

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asking because one of my friend son got in this year to republic poly. He study IT. And to his shock, his "facilitator" graduate from this "Oxford BROOKES University".

The google result show the President of this University is only a basic Law graduate! And open only in less than 10 years!

Our ministars better start checking the type of people we hire in our Polys! Before another one of those fake degree, no QC issues erupt right under their nose!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our ministars better start to wake up and see the quality of education here. Oxford BROOKES is fail ok. How can employ one?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our ministars better start to wake up and see the quality of education here. Oxford BROOKES is fail ok. How can employ one?

because they are cheap? :biggrin:

Cambridge Law graduates are very expensive, must pay them millions...LOL..

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sori, please enlighten me! U mean Oxford Brookes Uni degree not recognised meh? If true, the govt must really wake up. Too many fakes and fake graduates nowadays. Mad paper chase!:confused: