• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What Kind Of Retards Live In Jurong West? Take 1.5 Hours To Travel To Tampines Safra By MRT

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Titchy little Island and it takes 2 hours to get from one place to another??? :rolleyes:

In NZ I can cover more than 150km in two hours and that's at a leisurely pace.

NZ is not a 1st world country like Singapore, where you can journey from one corner to another in 2 hours; where one can relax, breathe in the fresh air, enjoy the scenery & on the way meditate too...ommmm!. Our government is so caring, unlike the NZ one.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies should aspire to move to centrally located HDB flats like in Duxton, Queenstown, Toa Payoh. Gee whiz, were you morons born yesterday? Don't you know anything about buying homes?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies should aspire to move to centrally located HDB flats like in Duxton, Queenstown, Toa Payoh. Gee whiz, were you morons born yesterday? Don't you know anything about buying homes?
all the million-dollar hdb hotspots are here....

61b196f6ffa1f46cfd245c7adf568edf

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/singapore-million-dollar-hdb-hotspots-000000355.html

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It truly sucks being poor in sinkieland. Most like to say they are thrifty, when they are actually dirt poor. The place is only for the rich. If the family mentioned voted pap, then it's their pasar.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jurong is not what it was before . Take a ride to Jurong East and you will be surprised by the number of new Malls and hospitals. In the next decade or so, the entire area will become Singapore second CBD with the catalyst being the HSR connecting KL to Singapore and the new mega Tuas port .

It will be a journey to the West adventure.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will never stay in Jurong -as it reminds me of Pasir Laba, Peng Kang, Boat Shed, Jln Bahar cemetery, pirate taxis ect2 -besides I do not appreciate the "fragrance" from the factories/shipyards around not to mention the chemicals from Jurong island.

Last edited: