• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is sinkie behavior?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are whistle blowers, In actual fact in life, they are losers.

in Heavens Eyes, there are no losers!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPlj-O0YTFI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPlj-O0YTFI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you think my words are worthless, your signature on that vaseoline is my tongue in cheek reply on you getting too much Blowjobs.

Others can agree with you so what? You abang adek with them? It doesn't prove anything as others also agreed with me, but I don't come and bullshit that in a forum while you are the one who keep lamenting lamenting lamenting non-stop.

Hokkien say Kao peh kao bu, cry father, cry mother. Don't do this lah.
Singaporean borrow money no return is deem sinkie. Thai ppl borrow money no return is considered justified. Your kind of warped logic is really amusing. Sometimes I do wonder, whether is it IMH didn't want to accept you or you ran out from there.

BTW, please spare us the misery of your kao peh kao bu-ing. Haven't die yet, please don't cry so much.:o

Then i suggest you put me in your ignore list and dun read it, why keep reading it since you dun like it?

This is another sinkie behavior. Similar to keep voting the PAP while complaining that they are no good year after year.

Similar to getting screw year after year crying pain while still turn turn behind while bending down and smile to give them the vote of confidence and allow them to screw more if they want WITH PERMISSION.

I say this one more time, SInkie got the superior notion of being first world, that is why when they borrow money and dun return is unacceptable. Being first worlded, means such behavior should not be condone. A real first world person will not do such thing but sinkie that trumpet to be first world for all the whole world to know then why still behave like a third or Dirt.

Thai pple are still learning to reach first world, they are at the learning stage. So their mistake and error is more forgivable as they are truthful enough to show the world they are still developing.

I beginning to suspect you do not know how to read english. ahhh SInkies are superior in english, i forgot.

Btw: if you read the english correctly, i didn't say your words are worthless but you are a worthless sinkie as a person from the way you post.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm..

1) talk arrogantly - check
2) quick to condemn others - check
3) twist words to suit himself - check

tinyweeny chat is definitely a sinkie..

:biggrin:

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then i suggest you put me in your ignore list and dun read it, why keep reading it since you dun like it?

This is another sinkie behavior. Similar to keep voting the PAP while complaining that they are no good year after year.

Can I make a humble suggestion that you ignore all the sinkies here as well?? Why keep reading it since you don't like it?? Why keep complaining here?? :wink: If you are able you prata an answer out, then you would have also answered your own question above. Cool isn't it?? :biggrin:

Hmm..

1) talk arrogantly - check
2) quick to condemn others - check
3) twist words to suit himself - check

tinyweeny chat is definitely a sinkie..

:biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forummers who click to quote long essays of thousands of words, only to reply with a one-liner.

What's wrong with one-liners? It is quick and clear. It is for short attention span sinkies.

Would you prefer a post like Leetahbar? Talking forever in broken faggoty english?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Replace the word "sinkie" with any other nationality and the thread will still be the same.

A person truly unsinkified will not exhibit the behaviour he so detests in the first place. And by making the Thais as a fail-safe comparison to his perceived sinkiness behaviour does no justice to the people he so adores.

Too much emotional attachment to what one hates and what one loves ..

I don't like the retorts by bros, but I suppose it's hard not to be offended.

As for me, this is one of few posts I contribute to this conflict.. I prefer to stay out because I respect both sinkies (myself) and thais (my wifey) :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thai is a perfect example to compare with as they are still a developing nation but have certain qualities of first world.

I am doing a volunteer work here to create the awareness of sinkie and sinkieness. I witness firsthand on how such behavior brings disgrace to Singapore in other countries by their own sinkie citizens.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai is a perfect example to compare with as they are still a developing nation but have certain qualities of first world.

I am doing a volunteer work here to create the awareness of sinkie and sinkieness. I witness firsthand on how such behavior brings disgrace to Singapore in other countries by their own sinkie citizens.

The thai people did not ask you to represent them hor.

Your volunteery 'services' are IMHO not needed lah. Self-egoistic behaviour thinking he is doing volunteery work here is indeed a sinkie behaviour.

Please save your ownself before trying to save others. :p

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are in thailand now?
you know what is the situation in bangkok now?
is it safe for tourists?
how does the trouble affected the tourists number and room in hotel?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. how about when driving, few give way to other drivers or pedrestrains...
2. when parking couldn't care less if they block other cars.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...heard enough of the same things being repeated over and over again and starts to ignore all these thrash talks. The TS misses the attentions he used to get, thus need to start such threads again to bait attention??
Also known as ASS (Attention Seeking Syndrome):p:rolleyes:
pia said:
..person truly unsinkified will not exhibit the behaviour he so detests in the first place. And by making the Thais as a fail-safe comparison to his perceived sinkiness behaviour does no justice to the people he so adores.Too much emotional attachment to what one hates and what one loves ..I don't like the retorts by bros, but I suppose it's hard not to be offended
Pia, fair comment. But your insight here get passed by, not unlike throwing pearls at you know what.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are in thailand now?
you know what is the situation in bangkok now?
is it safe for tourists?
how does the trouble affected the tourists number and room in hotel?

You can pte msg me. This thread is about sinkie behavior.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also known as ASS (Attention Seeking Syndrome):p:rolleyes:

Pia, fair comment. But your insight here get passed by, not unlike throwing pearls at you know what.

WOw. very PAP like. When someone is trying to make a point strongly, you see them as some nut case. There are many ways to learn from others why learn it from PAP.:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. how about when driving, few give way to other drivers or pedrestrains...
2. when parking couldn't care less if they block other cars.

Add in one more, Horn loudly when deal with any inconveniences in the road, That is totally sinkified rudeness.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh tinyweeney chat,

ever ready to suckup to your foster country..

very sinkie like leh..:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOw. very PAP like. When someone is trying to make a point strongly, you see them as some nut case. There are many ways to learn from others why learn it from PAP.:rolleyes:

I don't think Bro YY is saying I'm a nut case... just saying my views are most likely going to be overlooked by you :biggrin: Or you pretend not to kao jai?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..nut case... just saying my views are most likely going to be overlooked by you. Or you pretend not to kao jai?
SOS (save our sinkies?).. real nut case just jumped asylum, on the loose here:p. His off tangent comments are par for the course, distracting others from his own inadequacies

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6304

Angry woman 1: She rants and calls man a 'sissy' for not giving up his seat

A STOMPer says his sister and her friends filmed this woman ranting on and on in a train, because a man apparently did not give up his seat for her.

The STOMPer posted the video on YouTube and on his blog.

In the video, the woman called the man a 'sissy' for not giving up his seat.

Woman calls man a 'sissy' for not giving up his seat

if i am that man i just close my eyes and goes to sleep. crazy slut

So now the sinkieiness reaches a new level where a person will fight for a seat in the train.

I thought such actions are kind acts done by others willingly. so now it is being forced and expected seat to be granted. All the energy is being used just for having a seat in a train??? There is no kindness in sinkieland.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
any kind sporean wanna offer a job to thai loser??

otherwise his hatred for anything spore will forever haunt him..:biggrin: