• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is sinkie behavior?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies referred to lousy Singaporeans only and not those Good, wholesome Singaporeans.

YOu need to be creative in order to push the boundaries. Follow to what is the current status will restrict growth.

say WHO?

other than this forum, no other forum or any media use this word sinkies.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=67995&postcount=4

They do not know how to express beyond KKNBCCB
They can't speak proper english
They are coward, don't have the guts to stand up for themselves
They are easily cheated, NKF, Stuntman Monk ect
They are gullible, HOTA case
They ask a pack of wolfs to guard their chicks
66% of the population are not very smart.

don't know how to use public transport properly (e.g. stand right in front of mrt door without letting the passengers from inside the mrt to alight first.)

don't know how to use escalator (e.g. don't have the habit to keep to the left side. must left right center anyhow stand, then they feel content and shiok.)

don't know how to walk properly. left rigth center of the pedestrain path, anyhow walk.

cyclists think that they have rigth of way on the pedestrain path. think that pedestrain walking on pedestrain path is a nuisance. love to go 'ding ding ding!' signal the pedestrain to step aside.

think tat they have superb english language standard.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
love to guai lan (rebel) in small thing. such as jay walking. but comes to GE? their LP shrink to clit size, melon seed size, dare not vote against PAP.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie = love to complain about other sporean..

when challenged, hide under his thai prostitute gf's panties..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that to say 3rd world behaviour means borrowing money and not returning?

yes, It is.

So why are you still staying in a developing country where such 3rd world behaviour is omni-present?

Because the thais are much better people than sinkies. Even though they are developing, they know what is forgiveness and tolerance, politeness and graciousness. Such goodness are very well-liked by foreigners, unlike sinkies. Many foreigners married to a Thai due to such behavior and of course only those good ones meet women who are good and not looking for an ATM machine.

You have your ever-present reasons to say in singapore, people borrow money no return considered sinkie. while in thailand, its understandable.

One thing to said this kind of reasoning by you is a testimony of sinkie behaviour too.:wink:

That is your thinking and is non of my problem.

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess when the people in this forum has finally heard enough of the same things being repeated over and over again and starts to ignore all these thrash talks. The TS misses the attentions he used to get, thus need to start such threads again to bait attention?? :confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
say WHO?

other than this forum, no other forum or any media use this word sinkies.

YOU still dun understand what creativity is.

IT is something that you created and if this creation is good enough, it will spread far and wide. When something is just created, where the hell can you find it in other places when it is yet to be spread.

That is what happen in Sg education. It educates people to look for things that is already existed and didn't educate a mind to create. If a person's mind that is not use for innovation and creation, it is as good as being useless.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guess when the people in this forum has finally heard enough of the same things being repeated over and over again and starts to ignore all these thrash talks. The TS misses the attentions he used to get, thus need to start such threads again to bait attention?? :confused:

I have totally no problem in people ignoring me. you can do the same as well.

This Thread is started because it seems like people still dunno what sinkie means. They thought that it is for the all SIngaporeans which is not true, but only for lousy singaporeans.

That is why this thread is started to explain all that and it seems like there are a few who got offended thinking that i was referring to all Singaporeans and i was picked in this forum for that. If not, this thread will not exist in the first place.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
<Because the thais are much better people than sinkies. Even though they are developing, they know what is forgiveness and tolerance, politeness and graciousness>:confused:

thai ppl got forgive thaksin, somak??

thai ppl got tolerate government?? then why protest?

thai govern got tolerate ppl protest?? then why crackdown protest??

talk cock again tinyweeneychat ah pui..:biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie behaviour is... not wanting 2 give up ur seat n feigning sleep upon seeing an elderly person or pregnant woman in bus nears u :rolleyes:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, It is.

Because the thais are much better people than sinkies. Even though they are developing, they know what is forgiveness and tolerance, politeness and graciousness. Such goodness are very well-liked by foreigners, unlike sinkies. Many foreigners married to a Thai due to such behavior and of course only those good ones meet women who are good and not looking for an ATM machine.

That is your thinking and is non of my problem.

Forgiveness? have you been getting too much blowjobs that you forgot to read the news?

Tolerance? Politeness, Graciousness?
Then the protests, strikes, demostrations are done by you? You mean to say all these are acts of tolerance, politeness and graciousness. Or maybe its acceptable in a developing country. :o

mr tonychat, the more you explain, the more you sound like a piece of shit

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A person who behave a coward but act superior in front of everyone.

A Sinkie behavoir is one who looked down on people from developing or under-developed countries...by thinking they are better than others. And somehow have standard steoreotypical images of them. So and so countries are like that. And so and so country people will always do this or do that.

And Suck up to countries who are developed by telling them we are so good that we could hangout together!! :biggrin:

Many sinkies do not travel much to developing countries and stayed long enough to know them well, because most sinkies see them no up in the first place!

Many Sinkies do not realized they themselves are cookie cut to the same standard too!!

If you know one Sinkie, you know them all!!!

Shocking!!

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have totally no problem in people ignoring me. you can do the same as well.

This Thread is started because it seems like people still dunno what sinkie means. They thought that it is for the all SIngaporeans which is not true, but only for lousy singaporeans.

That is why this thread is started to explain all that and it seems like there are a few who got offended thinking that i was referring to all Singaporeans and i was picked in this forum for that. If not, this thread will not exist in the first place.

it is for all singaporean - sinkies

i know it sound extreme, but it is the truth.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Forgiveness? have you been getting too much blowjobs that you forgot to read the news?

Tolerance? Politeness, Graciousness?
Then the protests, strikes, demostrations are done by you? You mean to say all these are acts of tolerance, politeness and graciousness. Or maybe its acceptable in a developing country. :o

mr tonychat, the more you explain, the more you sound like a piece of shit

The way you post shows that you are indeed a worthless sinkie, what blowjob???

If you think i my post sounds like shit why are others agreeing with me and pls if you think is shit then why read it?

This shows that you do not understand thai pple at all. you only mixed with those that take advantage of you. AS the equation fits, a sinkie will only attract losers in his life no matter where he is in the world.

A Thai will treat another one with respect if the person is WORTHY of respect. Telling them you have tons of money and sleep with many thai gals, i will see how much respect a sinkie like this will get. ( check up the list above to see which line of sinkie behavior this falls in)

Using protest to demean a thai where i refer to person to person experience. Gosh. That is another way a sinkie is trying to put up when his knowledge about others is limited.

(you wanna argue about Thai protest, then start another thread. Hint: find out the reason and source of protest and how thais view about their own land and freedom. In sinkieland no protest, why sinkie behavior exist.)

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way you post shows that you are indeed a worthless sinkie, what blowjob???

If you think i my post sounds like shit why are others agreeing with me and pls if you think is shit then why read it?

This shows that you do not understand thai pple at all. you only mixed with those that take advantage of you. AS the equation fits, a sinkie will only attract losers in his life no matter where he is in the world.

If you think my words are worthless, your signature on that vaseoline is my tongue in cheek reply on you getting too much Blowjobs.

Others can agree with you so what? You abang adek with them? It doesn't prove anything as others also agreed with me, but I don't come and bullshit that in a forum while you are the one who keep lamenting lamenting lamenting non-stop.

Hokkien say Kao peh kao bu, cry father, cry mother. Don't do this lah.
Singaporean borrow money no return is deem sinkie. Thai ppl borrow money no return is considered justified. Your kind of warped logic is really amusing. Sometimes I do wonder, whether is it IMH didn't want to accept you or you ran out from there.

BTW, please spare us the misery of your kao peh kao bu-ing. Haven't die yet, please don't cry so much.:o