• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you think of me?

jw5

Loyal
dear ah bot.

can you provide a photo of yourself first then I will give you my honest no holds barred opinion on you. :p

He did once remember?
But it was with his whole platoon (or perhaps it was company) and he asked us to guess which is him? :(

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are only half right! when i was in spore, after they tekan me psychologically, i got so scared that i was mentally ill. I went to see doctor and told him about what i wnet thru. he concluded that i was ill.

HONESTLY, I don't find anything wrong with you! Whatever you said about yourself being tekaned psychologically etc etc, I am not too sure if it is true. If indeed true you went bonkers coz teok tekaned, you won't be able to string sentences together. Your imagination is not real.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,all, i like to knowyour views on me? i have been posting for the past few years? tell me about it,can. frank views,please!:smile:

9ql00y.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hi,all, i like to knowyour views on me? i have been posting for the past few years? tell me about it,can. frank views,please!:smile:

Only a psychotic moron would start a thread like this.:rolleyes:

Symptoms

Currently, PMD is considered a severe form of major depression, but patients with mild or moderate depression may still have psychotic features. Many people with PMD experience delusions, which are beliefs or feelings that are untrue or unsupported; these are usually misinterpretations of events or phenomena. Paranoid delusions or delusions of guilt may be the most common psychotic symptoms in PMD. Patients with PMD often have concerns that people are paying special attention to them or are trying to persecute them. Patients who experience delusional guilt may believe that they are being punished for past misdeeds or are responsible for problems they couldn’t possibly be responsible for.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
A show of envy or jealousy is an insult to oneself.

HA you're delusional. You're old and ugly and a loser and so I can't even attempt to insult myself as there is logically nothing for me to feel envy or be jealous about a rubbish defective specimen like you really.:wink:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
HA you're delusional. You're old and ugly and a loser and so I can't even attempt to insult myself as there is logically nothing for me to feel envy or be jealous about a rubbish defective specimen like you really.:wink:

Krafty or Hotbot is like an artifact of PAP

Everyone vent their anger or frustration on this useles bum

:biggrin: