• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What a load of baloney...Coffeeshops bastards!!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the "ERP" culture thats so uniquely singapore....suka suka adjust price as and when it feels like it with no Ccountability or questions asked.......

Dont drink kopi at these fuckin shops and see how long these bastards survive...... Most of the damm kopi these days are fuckng shit water that has little flavour or taste........

Fucking rubbish
basically cartels in price-fixing .

how come the Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS) is keeping quiet on it. anti competition act states no cartel and price fixing or increase prices without reason. this is the normal in most countries. even in malysia price of sugar and petrol are fixed . blardy coffee shop owners all in cahoot with one another. boycott them for a few months I say so that they would beg for mercy. the last time this kopitiam serves me diluted brackish water and said it is kopi O , I told off the owner and said you drink it and tell me it is kopi. told him off loudly in front of other people and he quietly took it back and gave me a new freshly brewed cup. $1 and these guys even want to cheat. bastards

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nahbeh $1 for a cuppa of coffee kpkb
nahbeh you guys better pray hard
the day will come your cuppa may cost you $5!!!!
better thank our world class governance for keeping the cost of living affordable
you go to europe or to nordic countries, your cuppa will cost you $10!!!
be grateful to our government - the best in the world

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see many bring their own water bottle to makan places especially foreign workers. I myself try to limit to 1 cup of tea a day. Try ordering food that come with soup then we need not to drink those beverage. It is a healthier lifestyle too.

Good luck to those coffee shop owner. They think they can charge those sub-standard drink like starbuck do.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i went to the sugar cane stall
$1.80 was the price of a cup
i took the cup and saw the ice
i told the ah soh why so much ice
she said no ice add 50 cents more
i said WTS...she replied, i am not the boss..
not happy, see towkay!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see hawkers and coffeeshop owners all staying in bungalows, condos and gambling at MBS....also their children they can afford to send overseas for education.....

So, what crap they trying to report in the media?

Many of the 'news' on tv are nothing more than PR announcements or advertisements for certain businesses and industries. A recent example was the change in COE prices and car loan policies. They interviewed all the car dealers who lamented how tough business is going to be, and begged the govt to help them tide over the tough period.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i went to the sugar cane stall
$1.80 was the price of a cup
i took the cup and saw the ice
i told the ah soh why so much ice
she said no ice add 50 cents more
i said WTS...she replied, i am not the boss..
not happy, see towkay!!!

Kao Peh Si Mi Laojiao? :oIo::kma: You just received $500 from the gabernment, right? Fucking leeches from the 60.1%. :oIo::kma:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also... who did those coffee shop owners vote for? Which govt allowed massive inflation to happen during the last half decade? :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wanted a drink of lime juice
$2.40 was the price
is said why all ice
ah soh looked at me
50 cent more if no ice
i said WTF...she replied: not happy don't buy!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of kpkb just for a few cents why not think of a way how to make more money ? If 10cents or 20cents is so important to you .. Something is very wrong with your life !! .

jw5

Loyal
Also... who did those coffee shop owners vote for? Which govt allowed massive inflation to happen during the last half decade? :rolleyes:

Got one fellow who made a national day rally speech complaining that the price of kopi-see had gone up, considering it was only coffee with a few drops of evaporated milk.
I have him to thank for my swiss standard of living, since I now insist on drinking kopi-see at home with more than a few drops of evaporated milk. :rolleyes::biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i love pulut hitam
my usual $1 no more
new owner charged $1.60
nevermind i bought
why so much starch i said
the FT looked at me shook his head
so many many starch you said
he grinned and said boss said many many

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of kpkb just for a few cents why not think of a way how to make more money ? If 10cents or 20cents is so important to you .. Something is very wrong with your life !! .

It's a matter of song or boh song for most people, not so much of the dollars and cents.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore is world class
soon the coffee shops will all be air cond
singaporeans will enjoy a swee standard of living
majulah singapura@@@

hi there

1. kopi, no offence.
2. by then, you shall pay your kopi via your nose hoh:biggrin:
3. all extra cost shall be passed to the consumers.
4. just lower the rental, you shall see changes.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i agree totally
if people kpkb about 10 cents all their life
something is drastically wrong with them
Escher got a slime of the sole on his face
Crane got a toad in his vulval mouth
something very wrong with these people here

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. kopi, no offence.
2. by then, you shall pay your kopi via your nose hoh:biggrin:
3. all extra cost shall be passed to the consumers.
4. just lower the rental, you shall see changes.

You are right !! Singapore rental is the only thing that make things increase the price .