• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Were you a Centrepoint Kid before ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oren Juice Jones: I saw you, walking in the rain...

Orange Julius. Photo from 2006.

269108558_a14def795d_b.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAVE_20210723_154125.jpeg

These badges were also very popular back then. Can get them at Far East Plaza and Peninsula Plaza.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why nowadays kids don't dress up and gather in shopping centres anymore ? KNN
Is it becas nowadays there is no more outstanding fashion trends I.e almost every kid has the same dressings hairstyle spectacles etc ?
Whereas in the 80s they leequired more efforts to be outstanding? I.e common fashions being too readilee available now?
Eg last time to get a mac kids hairdo my uncle needed to go kimarlee school of hairdressings or supercuts from the pro etc to get it done whereas now in neighbourhood barber also can get skin fade cuts ?
Eg last time my uncle needed to special orlar mac kids spectacle frame whereas now owndays etc everyone is having the same big korean frame ?
KNN

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it becas nowadays there is no more outstanding fashion trends I.e almost every kid has the same dressings hairstyle spectacles etc ?
Whereas in the 80s they leequired more efforts to be outstanding? I.e common fashions being too readilee available?
KNN
Bro, outstanding today is measured by TikTok and Instagram, no need to go out in this weather to the malls

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, outstanding today is measured by TikTok and Instagram, no need to go out in this weather to the malls
That's a good point .
These are superseded by tiktok.
Imuho the group gatherings mall experience is something not leeplaceable by online.
1 is masturbation 1 is real sex.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN they interviewed some of the wrong cp kids lah KNN cp kids hairstyle where got like this like 70s one ? :thumbsdown:
Should be hair side and back got high slope and 1 side verlee long can flip mah KNN my uncle did that in funan kimarlee KNN
Add those with short-sightedness have to find this kind of frame
ca_I_eyeglasses_2317_286225480.jpg

glasses-mansfield-square-f770-demi-blonde.jpg

It a must and not optional

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN they interviewed some of the wrong cp kids lah KNN cp kids hairstyle where got like this like 70s one ? :thumbsdown:
Should be hair side and back got high slope and 1 side verlee long can flip mah KNN my uncle did that in funan kimarlee KNN
tapered-pixie-cut-for-women-over-30.jpg

How to be a cp kids without meeting this basic leequirement ? :cautious:
My uncle will boo at them lor