• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Were you a Centrepoint Kid before ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember that intro music. Reminded me of some vintage children's show, Sesame Street or Electric Company etc. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if these Centrepoint "Kids" will reunite at Centrepoint again just for old time's sake in their flamboyant attire ? :laugh:

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
14819566180_5e9ac8e8a0_b.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think only some of them look like real cp kids I.e those with oversized baby coloured collared shirt buttoned to full and girls with baggy pants or baggy skirt that must be able to see little shin after wearing the canvas sneaker prefably with pointed front KNN hair must have high slope on back and side lah and be coloured KNN mouth definitelee must go with bubble gum and able to produce the tark tark sound KNN my uncle was not cp kid but his gf was :biggrin: KNN

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And breakdancing was the craze back then. These CK would skateboard and breakdance everywhere, creating a public nuisance.
Here's a teenage Vin Diesel with hair doing his routine.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And breakdancing was the craze back then. These CK would skateboard and breakdance everywhere, creating a public nuisance.
Here's a teenage Vin Diesel with hair doing his routine.

KNN this move was easy lah KNN the tough one was windmill KNN

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros, DM and erasure were Marina Square kids era liao. I remember in 1989 a 16yo teenager got killed after a staring incident during one of the weekends. Then MS got swept clean by mata patrols. Then many of us migrated to Far East plaza.

The Centerpoint kids should be a few years earlier than Marina Square kids. When we went there wearing Bros or DM T shirts sure kenna zong lui :frown:

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, DM and erasure were Marina Square kids era liao. I remember in 1989 a 16yo teenager got killed after a staring incident during one of the weekends. Then MS got swept clean by mata patrols. Then many of us migrated to Far East plaza.

The Centerpoint kids should be a few years earlier than Marina Square kids. When we went there wearing Bros or DM T shirts sure kenna zong lui :frown:
It was a Saturday morning. Culprit included one guy called Ah Di and one guy called Ah Tiong. The rest of the culprits I cannot remember liao. You hanged out at semi-circle?