• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was Michael himself cuckolded by Andy Lim? Plot thickens.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, do u think this case is when the whistle blower informed TNP and TNP informed PMO before doing anything? so that pap got time to react and the damage control kicks in. where go so timely confess and resign? what trigger the spewker of the pariahment to confess? why the time when TNP got the information and he want to confess? how long was the affair? why now then confess? that means pap or michael got the wind TNP and react? or someone caught him and the slut and confronted them? threaten to make it public? now all the current affairs stop talking about this issue, really a big wayang. our media not state control, its pap control.

To be fair to the PAP, I doubt they knew of Palmer screwing outside his marriage before this incident. Had they known, he would not have been appointed Speaker. More likely they would have asked him to step down at an appropriate time.

The whistle blower had no other option to expose Palmer except through TNP. TNP lanlan had to inform their political bosses to ensure their own survival.

Imo, the resignation was the only option left. Nothing to do with decisiveness or sincerity like what GMS said.

I am more interested in knowing when the relationship started and whether other MPs or PA top chaps were aware of this. For instance, was TSL aware and was he covering up for Palmer? Was TSL involved in more ways than he claimed? Was the lady involved granted favours? Was her sister involved? Many questions need to be asked and we can only hope truthful answers prevail.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And supply with a menu of licensed 'comfort women', whom civil servants can hire at discounted rates. :wink:

This is where the Singapore-China free trade agreement can come in handy.

Can also get some of the char bors in the 60% to offer sex services to their idols.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as you, me and everyone else keep asking questions, the truth will come out. Keeping silent and hoping people stop asking questions is to fall into the YSL trap.

To be fair to the PAP, I doubt they knew of Palmer screwing outside his marriage before this incident. Had they known, he would not have been appointed Speaker. More likely they would have asked him to step down at an appropriate time.

The whistle blower had no other option to expose Palmer except through TNP. TNP lanlan had to inform their political bosses to ensure their own survival.

Imo, the resignation was the only option left. Nothing to do with decisiveness or sincerity like what GMS said.

I am more interested in knowing when the relationship started and whether other MPs or PA top chaps were aware of this. For instance, was TSL aware and was he covering up for Palmer? Was TSL involved in more ways than he claimed? Was the lady involved granted favours? Was her sister involved? Many questions need to be asked and we can only hope truthful answers prevail.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you were being cheeky because you had also noticed the following unusual statement in LHL's facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

But all MPs and Grassroots Advisors must uphold high standards of propriety and personal conduct, especially when dealing with constituents, activists, and staff.

I found the mention of Grassroots Advisors extremely odd. The FB posting was very tightly written and it seem completely out of place.

Then I heard the birds chirping ...

These GA supposed to conduct with the peasants, to win them over, but end up conducting among themselves...that's why LHL is so upset. LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These GA supposed to conduct with the peasants, to win them over, but end up conducting among themselves...that's why LHL is so upset. LOL

He is more upset this could not be covered-up. Timing of this incident also a slap on his face. Succinctly, he has no control over this scandal. This upsets him greatly.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tuan, Agree. A real waste of public money if I may say.:o

The PA has been chobolaning the past few decades feeding the many jiakliaobees who cannot find meaningful employment outside PA. Yes, wasted all the monies from taxpayers. Worse, it is PAP's overt entity.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine him running a BE with NBG / PL on going and people asking difficult questions.

He is more upset this could not be covered-up. Timing of this incident also a slap on his face. Succinctly, he has no control over this scandal. This upsets him greatly.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as you, me and everyone else keep asking questions, the truth will come out. Keeping silent and hoping people stop asking questions is to fall into the YSL trap.

gms is not asking any questions. he is very happy to close case and move on.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Need to spread the word....to those sinkies without access to the truth.
Educate the illiterate and those hoodwinked by PAP

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need to spread the word....to those sinkies without access to the truth.
Educate the illiterate and those hoodwinked by PAP

Some with access to the truth will die-die live in denial. They cannot accept the fact that the PAP can also screw up. They are likely to blame the woman for seducing or raping Michael.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andy may have banged his head against the wall and agonised over what to do.If he was cheated and betrayed and he could not have Laura,not even a bonk until ROM.He was thinking he was going mad and going to die and if he want to die,why should he die only,if want to die ,all die together.So he executed the coup de grace.He finished off the powerful PAP MP and Speaker of Parliament Michael Palmer in one stroke.The PAP always thought u all sinkees are obedient cowards.But now this average guy Andy delivered the lethal blow piercing through the PAP body and caused severe internal injury.
This is a warning to the PAP. DO NO take us singaporeans for granted ! DO NOT take our kindness for granted ? Do NO exploit our kindness !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He never had control of anything in his life. He's just a family puppet placed on the throne by his father.