• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was Michael himself cuckolded by Andy Lim? Plot thickens.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PA is neutral organization......govt, PAP got no influence over PA.

No need answer...PM already said to give Palmer privacy........LET'S MOVE ON

Palmer has already too much privacy that's why he's fucking around with Laura.

Too much money, Too much time. Too much power. Too much semen.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
walaneh ... what happens if they do anal ?:eek:
Andy will need to perform an ass rim and get a chocolatey treat.......

Other than being a PAP MP, Mr Micheal Palmer was also a PA appointed Grassroots Adviser.
He was thus able to affect Ms Laura Ong's career via his PA appointment as Grassroots Adviser.
I was just repeating PAP's line that's all.......we all (at least the 39.9%) knows what the PA does.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say this woman got talent - in this little red dot with so little privacy she can string along three guys and earn "good wife" tag from hubbie some more

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
too much mangoes

598442_383759005042585_1510156830_n.jpg

Palmer has already too much privacy that's why he's fucking around with Laura.

Too much money, Too much time. Too much power. Too much semen.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the million dollar question that needs to be answered:

Mr Palmer was therefore in a position to advance the career of Ms Laura Ong. Did Mr Palmer receive sexual gratification and advance the career of Ms Laura Ong? [/I][/B]
that could be what his resignation letter meant: A grave mistake.

Note that he did not write it as just an "improper relationship", but a "grave mistake" as in like criminal case possibility. The PAP handler for this case may be leaving room for further action against Palmer.

I also thought that Palmer was looking extremely distraught during the press conference. A lot more distressed than a simple case of adultery.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you, Andy Lim.
You have done the right thing in removing one PAP seat which the oppositions find hard to crack.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you were being cheeky because you had also noticed the following unusual statement in LHL's facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

But all MPs and Grassroots Advisors must uphold high standards of propriety and personal conduct, especially when dealing with constituents, activists, and staff.

I found the mention of Grassroots Advisors extremely odd. The FB posting was very tightly written and it seem completely out of place.

Then I heard the birds chirping ...

I was just repeating PAP's line that's all.......we all (at least the 39.9%) knows what the PA does.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say this woman got talent - in this little red dot with so little privacy she can string along three guys and earn "good wife" tag from hubbie some more

She farks Cheng Hu lang. But those without much power, dealing with peasants. CS also farks Cheng Hu Lang but those with power one - the ones that can make decisions on big tenders. So on that count CS is a much smarter farker.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder if Palmer knew of Laura's relationship with Andy?

Another face palm moment for Palmer..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ST does not appear to be very keen on such stories. Our media does not go out searching for such stories unlike, say, the UK media. Only when someone comes to the media with info (in other words, someone has done all the legwork) then the local media follows up. Is it conceivable that none of the other 80+ MPs and another 9 NMPs have committed any indiscretions? Perhaps so.
They should all be near perfect with their high salaries

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are partly right. Not all SG gals are like Laura and not all have Laura's assets.

A gal can be what you said provided she has the body, looks, skills to hold on to her separated hubby and still have her lovers.

Laura must be a true SG gal...hottie, skilful, good attitude and good aptitude

hi there

1. tt, got to disagree with you on one thing.
2. lo is no hottie.
3. if you want hot: cs is hotter hoh:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the million dollar question that needs to be answered:

Recently, two senior civil servants were charged with receiving sexual gratification to further commercial interests. A NUS Law lecturer has also been charged with receiving sexual gratification for better grades. Ms Laura Ong was previously a People's Association Constituency Director who worked with Mr Micheal Palmer. Mr Palmer was therefore in a position to advance the career of Ms Laura Ong. Did Mr Palmer receive sexual gratification and advance the career of Ms Laura Ong?

hi there

1. as tch mentioned: what do you think?
2. there was definitely conflict of interest there.
3. someone should pick this up:cool: