• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning to China : US naval buildup in Indo-Pacific

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is famous!
qUI29cmg.jpg
ooo. I can see it's in Europe. Any idea where specifically?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely no idea! And it's tough to tell, considering Xi and his CCP have many countries that despise them.

FUCKING TALK COCK!

ONLY THE CHEEBYE MURICANS AND THEIR 5EYES RUNNING DOGS FEAR THEM .

THE LAST TIME IN 1950 THEY RAN AND RAN SOUTH OF PARALLEL WITH SHIT STREAMING DOWN THEIR PANTS .

AND THEY NEVER FORGOT THAT.

THEY FUCKING FEAR XI DADA AND THAT MUST BE THE WAY AS ONLY THEN CHINESE WILL BE SAFE FROM BEING BULLIED

THEY DO NOT DESPISE. THEY FUCKING FEAR AND FEAR.

AND DO NOTHING BUT BAD MOUTH AND TELL LIES OF CHINA.

GET YOUR FUCKING NOSE FROM ANGMOH BACKSIDE HOLE

AND STOP BROWN NOSING YOURSELF

AS THE FUCKING ANGMOHS DESPISE YOU AND
THINK YOU A FUCKING JOKE AND CLOWN IN HELPING THEM
BAD MOUTH CHINA HOPING TO BE A FUCKING ANGMOH

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

FUCKING TALK COCK!

ONLY THE CHEEBYE MURICANS AND THEIR 5EYES RUNNING DOGS FEAR THEM .

THE LAST TIME IN 1950 THEY RAN AND RAN SOUTH OF PARALLEL WITH SHIT STREAMING DOWN THEIR PANTS .

AND THEY NEVER FORGOT THAT.

THEY FUCKING FEAR XI DADA AND THAT MUST BE THE WAY AS ONLY THEN CHINESE WILL BE SAFE FROM BEING BULLIED

THEY DO NOT DESPISE. THEY FUCKING FEAR AND FEAR.

AND DO NOTHING BUT BAD MOUTH AND TELL LIES OF CHINA.

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
Relax lah asshole, why you get so kian cheong? Move to China and fucking stay there, understand? Fucking commie dick sucking piece of shit:FU:

th

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax lah asshole, why you get so kian cheong? Move to China and fucking stay there, understand? Fucking commie dick sucking piece of shit:FU:

th

953A36B6-894A-42EB-BFEB-755777FA9CB0.gif

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

We despise the commies for their ideology, not because they are chinks. It just so happens that the biggest commie fuckers at this time are the fucking chinks. Used to be the fucking Ruskies. As for the US, UK, Oz, etc we support them not because AMDK, but because they are a functioning democracy (warts and all) and they prize and protect freedom. Ideals we aspire to. The same way we respect and support Taiwan, South Korea, Japan. They are yellow too. And we support the US and their allies because they are the only ones capable of meeting and removing the communist threat. Communism has no place in the world.

I hope I have made myself clear. I don't want to fuck you severely, because we've had great and fun exchanges in the past, and I hope we can continue with that.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
We despise the commies for their ideology, not because they are chinks. It just so happens that the biggest commie fuckers at this time are the fucking chinks. Used to be the fucking Ruskies. As for the US, UK, Oz, etc we support them not because AMDK, but because they are a functioning democracy (warts and all) and they prize and protect freedom. Ideals we aspire to. The same way we respect and support Taiwan, South Korea, Japan. They are yellow too. And we support the US and their allies because they are the only ones capable of meeting and removing the communist threat. Communism has no place in the world.

I hope I have made myself clear. I don't want to fuck you severely, because we've had great and fun exchanges in the past, and I hope we can continue with that.

I SUPPORT A VERY STRONG AND GREAT CHINA.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK TO WHICH ONE CAN MAKE CHINA VERY STRONG AND GREAT AND CANNOT BE BULLIED

IF IT WAS KMT, THEN I SUPPORT KMT
IF IT IS XI DADA , THEN I SUPPORT XI DADA.

IF CHINA IS STRONG, THEN CHINESE ALL OVER THE WORLD BE STRONG AND NOT BE BULLIED.

AND FUCK THE CHEEBYE ANGMOH AND THE 5EYES

I Hate You Middle Finger Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I SUPPORT A VERY STRONG AND GREAT CHINA.
I DONT GIVE A FUCK TO WHICH ONE CAN MAKE CHINA VERY STRONG AND GREAT AND CANNOT BE BULLIED

IF IT WAS KMT, THEN I SUPPORT KMT
IF IT IS XI DADA , THEN I SUPPORT XI DADA.

IF CHINA IS STRONG, THEN CHINESE ALL OVER THE WORLD BE STRONG AND NOT BE BULLIED.

AND FUCK THE CHEEBYE ANGMOH AND THE 5EYES

I would totally love for China to be a democratic country, if only the KMT had won the war. China is strong now because the world helped it. Because the CCP was sly enough to present a false image of themselves, to pretend to be capitalistic and wanted foreigners to invest in their country to grow their economy. Now the world has seen their true colour. China cannot take on the world and hope to win. It will be destroyed, chink will suffer and lives will be lost. Because of the CCP, chinks all over the world now are being discriminated. Non-China chinks included. You should be angry with the CCP, not support it. China is being destroyed by the CCP. China needs a new non-communist government.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would totally love for China to be a democratic country, if only the KMT had won the war. China is strong now because the world helped it. Because the CCP was sly enough to present a false image of themselves, to pretend to be capitalistic and wanted foreigners to invest in their country to grow their economy. Now the world has seen their true colour. China cannot take on the world and hope to win. It will be destroyed, chink will suffer and lives will be lost. Because of the CCP, chinks all over the world now are being discriminated. Non-China chinks included. You should be angry with the CCP, not support it. China is being destroyed by the CCP. China needs a new non-communist government.
please leh,i am with u on this, but one covid enough mess liao, don't mess more leh,can wait till i milk enough tiongs monies first before you start your rebel force to whack ccp down? haaaaa

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW that is exactly what I said! It was not well received by this guy. You know when LaoTze went to Canada and was abused by Ang Mohs they really messed him up bad.

Poor guy, really feel sorry him these CCP are a strange bunch

china-girl-here-how-can-i-help.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
WOW that is exactly what I said! It was not well received by this guy. You know when LaoTze went to Canada and was abused by Ang Mohs they really messed him up bad.

Poor guy, really feel sorry him these CCP are a strange bunch

View attachment 83547
I didn't know you said that too:thumbsup:. Well, it is true. If only China was not controlled and screwed by the CCP, it would've been a responsible, powerful and respected member of the global community. The PRCs would not have been so brain-washed and misguided. Chinks all over the world would be respected and admired.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know you said that too:thumbsup:. Well, it is true. If only China was not controlled and screwed by the CCP, it would've been a responsible, powerful and respected member of the global community. The PRCs would not have been so brain-washed and misguided. Chinks all over the world would be respected and admired.
whatever government is in charge,tiongs will always be tiongs
rude, loud, and screaming like barbarians

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
whatever government is in charge,tiongs will always be tiongs
rude, loud, and screaming like barbarians
I can't help but think they would've been better, more civilised. Just look at sinkieland chinks, Oz chinks, US chinks and so on. People are the product of their environment, and their environment is subjected to the laws of the land.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help but think they would've been better, more civilised. Just look at sinkieland chinks, Oz chinks, US chinks and so on. People are the product of their environment, and their environment is subjected to the laws of the land.
tiongs will be tiongs
loud,uncouth and always screaming
that's 5000 years of tiong culture