• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning to China : US naval buildup in Indo-Pacific

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am getting there too *hick*:confused:. I bought two bottles of Grey Goose. It goes down smoother than Absolut. Thanks for the recommendation. Will try out the rest like Chopin and Belvedere the next round.
See! I don't bluff you. Chopin and Belvedere kick Grey goose's ass. Chopin is made from potatoes. Belveder is made from wheat. Same company. Eat drink and be merry. see lah. mustn't type when too drunk.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
See! I don't bluff you. Chopin and Belvedere kick Grey goose's ass. Chopin is made from potatoes. Belveder is made from wheat. Same company. Eat drink and be merry. see lah. mustn't type when too drunk.
Absolut is made from potatoes. Grey Goose is from wheat? Less harsh and sharp.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As a general rule, wheat is smoother. Potatoes is a bit harsher. But Absolut I swear makes ME go blind...
My system is used to Absolut and its potatoes. Hence, wheat vodka is a refreshing change. Nice and smooth. I can chug more shots with Grey Goose. Can't wait to try out Chopin and Belvedere.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
My system is used to Absolut and its potatoes. Hence, wheat vodka is a refreshing change. Nice and smooth. I can chug more shots with Grey Goose. Can't wait to try out Chopin and Belvedere.
Let me know once you do. If not I'll be bring a few bottles your way in a couple of months.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hey! Friends don't let friends drink absolut.
:thumbsup: :biggrin:
th