• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wanted: Scroobal by K Shanmugam

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to know about these things. Could you work with eatshitndie and rainnix who are already working on this.

I am not interested to trace your identity neither do I have the ability. What I want to know is if there is any gov effort to track you. Afterall Shanmugan said your identity couldn't be traced so I assume they have written to Sam.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not interested to trace your identity neither do I have the ability. What I am want to know is if there is any gov effort to track you. Afterall Shanmugan said your identity couldn't be traced so I assume they have written to Sam.

this is a civil case, thus the modus operandi is first to reach out to the forum owner or admin to obtain contact details. since this site is not hosted in sg, traffic goes thru' a choke with an acl in sg. the admin will not be able to trace the originating ip address of the accuser, as all the admin see is the choke or proxy. i have already given clues on how to trace the ip address within sg and do not want to sound like a broken record. for the ip address to be traced, a subpoena or court order will be necessary for the ida to work with local isp's to sniff deep packets at the choke or proxy. this will only occur in an important criminal case. how this escalates to deep packet data collection depends on how the accuser reacts. if one side refuses to back down, i have predicted that the best cyber team the ida and isp's can muster will be brought to bear. and it won't be pretty. we will eventually find out if ramseth is forvendet and hedgetrader and many other personas as jabberwocky has claimed. it will put either party in a very bad light.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
this is a civil case, thus the modus operandi is first to reach out to the forum owner or admin to obtain contact details. since this site is not hosted in sg, traffic goes thru' a choke with an acl in sg. the admin will not be able to trace the originating ip address of the accuser, as all the admin see is the choke or proxy.

In the case of this forum, all the "whistleblower" post time stamps seem to coincide with connections from hidemyass.com, anonymizer.com, onlineanonymizer.com etc

I wouldn't have a clue who is behind the posting.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the case of this forum, all the "whistleblower" post time stamps seem to coincide with connections from hidemyass.com, anonymizer.com, onlineanonymizer.com etc

I wouldn't have a clue who is behind the posting.

can fully agree with that, and i trust the word of the honorable admin.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I couldn't even if I wanted to. :biggrin: I don't have a clue who he is and I have no idea where he connects from. It's one of those scenarios where even a million smackos wouldn't loosen my lips simply because I don't have any answers.

so far and yet so near...so near and yet can't be seen...