• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wanted: Scroobal by K Shanmugam

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now is not the time to post hasty moves based on emotions, Scums are upping the ante albeit not astronomically. They are having the same confidence the fucking undead Old Fuck LKY had when he walked into the courtroom to face the Chee siblings. And what points he had scored that had a bearing on the political landscape today!

As Insect Goh Meng Seng had called me. I am a NOTHING. Boy am I itching to have my name etched in a small corner of sinkie history.:oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about others but I will be around to provide whatever support is needed - enter the dragon. Why? Firstly, coz I fear no one. Secondly, scroobal isn't wrong. Thirdly, double standards make me puke.

admire your fearlessness. but you don't wish this to escalate to the highest level. it's not about wrong or right, double standards or triple standards. it's well understood how many standards there are in sg. when push comes to shove, something's gonna give, and it ain't pretty.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
admire your fearlessness. but you don't wish this to escalate to the highest level. it's not about wrong or right, double standards or triple standards. it's well understood how many standards there are in sg. when push comes to shove, something's gonna give, and it ain't pretty.

Thanks bro.

I think where this escalates to depends on the MIW and journalists involved. Whatever they decide to cook, we will eat it.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The big dog was probably hoping his barking would scare off further intruders. But it looks as if the barking has aroused more bystanders and passersby to taunt the dog to see if it really could bite.Wish I had a bone.
There is growing suspicion that this was indeed a preemptive strike as the PAP became aware thru internal info that WP was going to expel YSL. If nothing was done, the allegations in appearing in the net would force PAP to come clean as WP has done. With the the letter to Alex Au, they have pulled the rug out this possibility.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The sort of gutter politics that has plagued the West for decades has now taken root in Singapore. It is not the sort of milestone I wish to celebrate. :(

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you need to do is to pass them his IP log data and they will do the tracing.

Did the authority ever make such request?

So what if the IP log data was passed to them? That does not prove conclusively that Scroobal makes those alleged defamatory statement. I understand that the law requires the party that sue for defamation must be certain and conclusive in identifying the party that makes the alleged defamantory statement. Let suppose if someone hijack the nick of Scroobal and make those statement in cyberspace does it mean that Scroobal as the owner of the nick is liable for those postings. There is a possibility that the owner of the nick may not even know about those postings at all. As for IP it is like the number of your mobil. It is common in office and home where a single IP can service many computers connected by a common router. So the owner of that IP will not be able to know which of the computer that was using the common IP was posting those remark in cyberspace and as such how to identify the real person posting those defamatory statement unless that person acknowledge it personally. Shan can only sue Scroobal for defamation if Scroobal admits those statements were made by him and this is where Shan's problem lies. I stand corrected on my view.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i may hv missed something here ...but my take on FMH's response just does not pass muster...why?...becuz alex au only specifically mentioned that he take's Shanmugam at his own word...there was no reference made to FMH...

However, IMHO, it all backfired when the WP took it one step further and announced YSL's expulsion. If indeed, as per your analysis, this was a pre-emptive strike by the PAP, why has Foo Mee Har now made a post on her FB page stating that all these "accusations" were false and baseless? A careful analysis of her post and one can see that she is feigning magnanimity in order to call for a quick closure on the issues raised.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i may hv missed something here ...but my take on FMH's response just does not pass muster...why?...becuz alex au only specifically mentioned that he take's Shanmugam at his own word...there was no reference made to FMH...

That's because the letter was by Shanmugam's lawyers who acted only for him and not for FMH. FMH supposedly has not gotten a lawyer to do this shit stuff yet.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's see what you're gonna do to help our deepthroat brother if probing goes further. i can vouch you and many will throw him under the bus.

You and the rest who are afraid of your own shadow should stay in the emigration folder. I think that is a safer place to be then in this political forum.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is my guess - she is not as detached and neither is she silly. So far tactically she is ahead.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Thambi wags his little effeminate fingers, brags and warns:

"Anonymity in cyberspace is an illusion. You will remember in 2007, we prosecuted three persons under the Sedition Act because of the blogs they put up which denigrated the religion of one of our communities in Singapore.

"The reason we did that was to send the message that your words have an impact; if need be, we can identify you, and if we have to, we will be prepared to prosecute you."
Vivian Balakrishnan Channel NewsAsia, 21 February 2009​

Another Thambi suddenly loses his party's famed investigative skills and talents, wrings his little hands in despair and moans pitifully about not being able to identify the poster scroobal (or any other posters for that matter):

"....4. Our client has instructed us to try and trace “scroobal’ in order to sue him. But the internet being what it is. “scroobal’ has been untraceable so far.

5. Likewise, others who have repeated the allegations made by “scroobal’ have so far been untraceable...."
Kasiviswanathan Shanmugam's Lawyers Allen & Gledhill, 14 Feb 2012​

BTW, the legal fraternity has been discussing this for about a decade now, way before it surfaced on the Internet. Thambi attempted to shut his colleagues in Allen & Gledhill up by threatening to sue them.

Thambi suffers from a delusional sense of grandeur. He imagines himself to be an Indian vision of Lee Kuan Yew where the kangaroos will stoop before him, or like S.Rajendran, collapse in fear (and had to be hospitalised upon hearing that Wooden was going to appeal) when his name is mentioned.

Thambi needs to know that there is only one Lee Kuan Yew. The kangaroos who stoop and cower before the old thug in fear will laughed in derision at this Thambi's attempt to be Little Lee.

Thambi, better wake up to this fact and cut out the defamation bullshit. You are no LKY. Neither do you qualify to be a Little Lee.

Last edited: