• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote him out! don't Let him be our next PM!

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have a feeling with his showing so far he is not a likable person by Singaporeans. The older ones may be more gullible like giving face to the PAP brand but his ways of trying to reach out to the middle age and younger Singaporeans if actually disturbing and irritating - full of crass lack of class

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it quite disgusting. The media talking like it is a sure thing for him to "ascend the throne".
What are his credentials in the first place? What has he done so far in government?

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm.....are they serious ? he may well be a smart guy but that "kee chiu" moniker will take some living down.

michaely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm from Tanjong Pagar GRC.

My immediate family and relatives staying in the same grc numbers about 23 adults, we will vote for any opposition party who comes to our grc.

While peasants are finding it expensive to eat $3 fried rice, this bastard is eating $10 fried rice, !@#$%^&*(

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....u all ignorant fools.......pretend to know everything....
my idol has the inside news......the PM(designate) is Ng EH.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's an MIT and Cambridge alumnus leh.

6a00d83451b52369e2014e87ebf05c970d-450wi

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Enter front or backdoor? There is a rule for political handshake entries to top schools. You can come in, if you not too too too fucked up, we let you graduate but never come back and teach or kenna baotou. We did the same thing with some other high profile local school here. Some bureaucrats from overseas cannot write for nuts and use their secretary to submit for them - they are also on scholarship.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah so whats the big deal about being alumnus of these institutions?

Sinkie retards must learn to understand that just because you are academically excellent does NOT magically tranlsate into the assumption that such a person is necessarily morally upright or that he is a compassionate person with a passion for service....in fact with the farked up presumptuous "entitlement" (you owe me a living) attiuide of most govt scholars i would have assumed otherwise...

Its like making the false and simpleton assumption that every police man is a good person just because he carries a warrant card and puts on a uniform....No such thing....

the government has brainwashed the retarded sheep population of sinkieland that every champion scholar is necessarily a champion civil servant which also means that he will be a solid minister... all of which are not even remotely related or connected in any bloody way...

wake up sinkies sheep before the damm PAP turn our country into a FT factory....!!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm from Tanjong Pagar GRC.

My immediate family and relatives staying in the same grc numbers about 23 adults, we will vote for any opposition party who comes to our grc.

While peasants are finding it expensive to eat $3 fried rice, this bastard is eating $10 fried rice, !@#$%^&*(

I used to go to Chinatown market (above CK Dept store) for meals and always can see very old ladies selling tissue papers (3 packets for $1.00).I always gave them $2.00 without taking the tissue papers.I always think they are so old and their faces and hands are so wrinkled why do they have to come to market to sell tissue papers or to collect paper cardboards ? Why no one help them ? I understand the reason when someone say to me:The MIW policy is u die is your business ! Where is our Swiss standard of living promised by Wooden Goh ?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will not be the next PM as far as the PAPzis are concerned.

He is being prodded up as such for the sole purpose to make Singaporeans see how great the emperor's son is when compared to what lies ahead.

You fucktards should stick to watching Channel 8 drama serials to pass your time instead of trying to fool others as the PAPzis have been trying to fool us.

This joker is a sacrificial lamb but as other PAPzi sacrificial lambs he will be rewarded well till his eternity. The gelek queen will be around as PM for another 8 years, at least. In about 4-6 years, another PM-to-be will be announced and all would have forgotten about this joke. The next PM will be another bench warmer but with spikes held against his scrotum. Then another familee will come on board.

The oracle is not far from the truth.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will not be the next PM as far as the PAPzis are concerned.

He is being prodded up as such for the sole purpose to make Singaporeans see how great the emperor's son is when compared to what lies ahead.

You fucktards should stick to watching Channel 8 drama serials to pass your time instead of trying to fool others as the PAPzis have been trying to fool us.

This joker is a sacrificial lamb but as other PAPzi sacrificial lambs he will be rewarded well till his eternity. The gelek queen will be around as PM for another 8 years, at least. In about 4-6 years, another PM-to-be will be announced and all would have forgotten about this joke. The next PM will be another bench warmer but with spikes held against his scrotum. Then another familee will come on board.

The oracle is not far from the truth.

You are so right bro.....the Familee aint going away anytime soon as long as they can keep the GRC scam going they will hold on to power,.... even with all this nonsense they can still secure 60.1% from a bunch of retarded sheepn just goes to show what longetivity they have in this damm place.....

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are so right bro.....the Familee aint going away anytime soon as long as they can keep the GRC scam going they will hold on to power,.... even with all this nonsense they can still secure 60.1% from a bunch of retarded sheepn just goes to show what longetivity they have in this damm place.....

Pigeon hole math algol very probabilistic. You no slot the thing properly leh, you can kenna 15 opposition in parliament. If 40 goes 45, the probability 15 in parliament grows fantastically. Old man too weak to do his cheebye ways and his dogs too dumb. Son kenna duah by old man, realizing his wasted life and that the obscene assets large than Li Kashing amassed means nothing to the son. I know what the fuckers are thinking but it will not be so easy to do the stunts like what was b4. Hell cannot even handle a Mas Selamat and a CHC.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pigeon hole math algol very probabilistic. You no slot the thing properly leh, you can kenna 15 opposition in parliament. If 40 goes 45, the probability 15 in parliament grows fantastically. Old man too weak to do his cheebye ways and his dogs too dumb. Son kenna duah by old man, realizing his wasted life and that the obscene assets large than Li Kashing amassed means nothing to the son. I know what the fuckers are thinking but it will not be so easy to do the stunts like what was b4. Hell cannot even handle a Mas Selamat and a CHC.

The magic would probably to make sure that they do not lose another 2 GRCs.... after that it will probably be a downhill slide ...,

but then again maybe by the next elections we will get to see more dirty tricks and fireworks..Another Operation XXXXX.

Hopefully "The Great Protagonist" would have gone to meet his maker maybe then the real drama will unfold.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it quite disgusting. The media talking like it is a sure thing for him to "ascend the throne".
What are his credentials in the first place? What has he done so far in government?

dance like a fake Michael Jackson?

Use food analogies?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good grades do not translate to good problem solving skills, interpersonal skills or an ability to have foresight. All these are just as important if not more important. Just look at this joke and you can straight away appreciate that the scholar policy is far from foolproof. What the scholar system does for the PAPzis is to identify their minions from a young age and to keep a watchful eye on them for years to ensure that they can be trusted to be part of the system.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good grades do not translate to good problem solving skills, interpersonal skills or an ability to have foresight. All these are just as important if not more important. Just look at this joke and you can straight away appreciate that the scholar policy is far from foolproof. What the scholar system does for the PAPzis is to identify their minions from a young age and to keep a watchful eye on them for years to ensure that they can be trusted to be part of the system.

It's questionable how good their grades were really--1st Class, Masters etc..how did they get it?

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is a tragedy for singapore. this guy is a nobody until ge2011. then he is put on a pedestal and glorified as next pm. looks like all one needs are : a scholarship and ability to kiss ass. And he does not even appear to be bright! So wtf?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCS is humble and much better than many arrogant pap ministers. who is better than CCS? Cant be VB. Cant be LSS. Cant be TCH...Cant ,be KBW..if not CSS, who can it be if PAP is still in power? I fear for SG!