• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote him out! don't Let him be our next PM!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ASKED you what those men achieved? It's a simple question. I based my questions on your assertions that the list of men that you provided were great achievers.

So, again, what did the list of men that you provide achieve?

Have you heard of these people? if you do, their achievements are public knowledge.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you heard of these people? if you do, their achievements are public knowledge.

I have not heard of the achievements of these people.

You made a statement. Either you show cause for your statements or remain a liar. It is as simple as that.

You are no different from the scum infested media prostituttes that make statements that cannot be backed by facts. WHy do you insist on making yourself look foolish and be deemed a liar? Are you shameless and shameful? You have certainly shown yourself to be a person of unscrupulous character. Don't you have any regard for what you post?

You made a statement and you were rightfully asked to show cause for the statement. Where is your integrity and what is your worth are at stake.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

You made a statement. Either you show cause for your statements or remain a liar. It is as simple as that.

You are no different from the scum infested media prostituttes that make statements that cannot be backed by facts. WHy do you insist on making yourself look foolish and be deemed a liar? Are you shameless and shameful? You have certainly shown yourself to be a person of unscrupulous character. Don't you have any regard for what you post?

You made a statement and you were rightfully asked to show cause for the statement. Where is your integrity and what is your worth are at stake.

Eh boss, she's part of the brothel, if you haven't been told. :biggrin:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh boss, she's part of the brothel, if you haven't been told. :biggrin:

Thank you bro. It is always good to buy their bluff and then to put them to the test. All MPs, PAPzis and even WPs should be put to the test. If they say something then they should walk the talk too.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCS graduated from Cambridge with first class in Economics. Cambridge is very proud of its Economics Department because of John M Keynes. They do not suka suka anyhow award first class hor.

3. Keynesian Economics has no answer to today's economic situation. sama sama USA's Uni of Chicago. In fact. both Keynes (No 1) and Friedman (No 2) made fundamental flaws in their hypotheses.

2. Cambridge has produced a number of failures.

1 Since when do 1st class honours in studies guarantee good PM?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You admitted that you do not know of their achievements because you didnt hear of them. Your ignorance does not mean that the gentlemen are not high achievers. It only means that you are ignorant and that's your problem, not theirs nor mine. Be humble and you will learn!

There are four types of people:

1. Those who know and know they know..they are wise, learn from them
2. Those who know but know not they know..they are sleeping, wake them up
3. Those who know not and know they know not..they are hungry, teach them
4. Those who know not but know not they know not...they are stupid and unteachable, ignore them

You are clearly type four.

Wise people have been told to ignore stupid people like you!

Last edited: