• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Vietnamese-Chinese Canadian chiobu Jennifer Pan sentenced to life in prison for murdering her parents

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya most of the hostel rooms are double rooms. And all first year undergraduates stay in double room. Must earn more than enough points to stay in single room from second year onwards.
i shared a room in college before and my roommate was a sexy blond with blue eyes but she kept snoring all night. right i’m sharing a hdb room in bedok south.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the Vietnamese of Chinese descent are cantonese and Teochew.

越南华人在越南被称为“华族”(越南语:Người Hoa/ 華),主要由南方(中国两广、福建省及海南省)汉族组成,其中广东广府人与潮州人占多数。 根据2009年越南人口普查数据,华族为823,071人(占越南总人口0.96%),按各民族人口数量排名,华族是越南第八大民族。
View attachment 176043
https://zh.wikipedia.org › 越南華人

越南华人- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

Wow Hokkiens used to make it big in Vietnam in hoi an until the River port lost to sea port and most Hokkiens left. But still Hokkiens left behind the biggest chinese Huay Guan in hoi an, bigger than the cantonese Teochew etc huay Guan there. Lol so Hokkiens made it big in Vietnam TOO but left due to circumstances beyond control. View attachment 176075

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the Vietnamese of Chinese descent are cantonese and Teochew.

越南华人在越南被称为“华族”(越南语:Người Hoa/ 華),主要由南方(中国两广、福建省及海南省)汉族组成,其中广东广府人与潮州人占多数。 根据2009年越南人口普查数据,华族为823,071人(占越南总人口0.96%),按各民族人口数量排名,华族是越南第八大民族。
View attachment 176043
https://zh.wikipedia.org › 越南華人

越南华人- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

Cantonese 56.5%, Teochew 34% and Hokkiens 6%

籍贯主要分布地区编辑

华人人口当中,广东广府人占多数,根据1989年华人统计占56.5%。潮州人人口排行第二,占于34%。闽南(泉漳)海南以及客家籍占少数, 份额数目分别为6%, 2%,1%。[13]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese 56.5%, Teochew 34% and Hokkiens 6%

籍贯主要分布地区编辑

华人人口当中,广东广府人占多数,根据1989年华人统计占56.5%。潮州人人口排行第二,占于34%。闽南(泉漳)海南以及客家籍占少数, 份额数目分别为6%, 2%,1%。[13]
Wow Hokkiens used to be 24% of Chinese in Vietnam in 1924 but dropped to 8% by 1950.

华人祖籍民系及分布地区[14]
1924195019741989分布地区
广东广府人(含原广州府及肇庆府地区)
35.0%​
45.0%​
60.0%​
56.5%​
潮州人
22.0%​
30.0%​
20.0%​
34.0%​
薄寮省(85%)、[19] 朔庄省(80%)、[20] 坚江省(70%)、[21] 隆安省 (45-50%)、[22] 西宁省(45%)、[23] 永隆省(40%)、[24] 同塔省 (30-40%)、[25] 茶荣省(33%)[26]
闽南人
(福建人)
24.0%​
8.0%​
7.0%​
6.0%​
客家人
7.0%​
10.0%​
6.0%​
1.5%​
海南人
7.0%​
4.0%​
7.0%​
2.0%​
其他
5.0%​
3.0%​
-​
-​
–​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Hokkiens used to make it big in Vietnam in hoi an until the River port lost to sea port and most Hokkiens left. But still Hokkiens left behind the biggest chinese Huay Guan in hoi an, bigger than the cantonese Teochew etc huay Guan there. Lol so Hokkiens made it big in Vietnam TOO but left due to circumstances beyond control. View attachment 176075
Now a big tourist attraction there. Some Hokkiens do good to people and places everywhere we go indeed. Even gone also left behind treasures.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now a big tourist attraction there. Some Hokkiens do good to people and places everywhere we go indeed. Even gone also left behind treasures.
Hokkiens the best!

Hoi An Ancient Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
View attachment 176081
https://whc.unesco.org › list

Hoi An Ancient Town - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow there was even a hokkien hero with surname Gan that made it big in Vietnam Saigon back then to donate money donate planes to China to fight warlords and then Japanese. All the hokkien heroes are so similar be it made it big in Philippine or Malaya or Indonesia or Vietnam. Why? Good genes indeed.

颜子俊(1887年—1959年),祖籍福建省泉州市永春,旅越著名爱国侨领。曾任越南华商经济联合会主席、越南华侨抗日救国赈济总会主席、越南南圻华侨救济总会主席、越南中华总商会主席、越南华侨救济祖国兵灾慈善会主席、南洋华侨筹赈祖国难民总会越南分会主席、福建省华侨事务委员会副主任、全国侨联副主席、国务院华侨事务委员会委员等职。

http://www.chinaql.org/n1/2021/0525/c437203-32112944.html

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow there was even a hokkien hero with surname Gan that made it big in Vietnam Saigon back then to donate money donate planes to China to fight warlords and then Japanese. All the hokkien heroes are so similar be it made it big in Philippine or Malaya or Indonesia or Vietnam. Why? Good genes indeed.

颜子俊(1887年—1959年),祖籍福建省泉州市永春,旅越著名爱国侨领。曾任越南华商经济联合会主席、越南华侨抗日救国赈济总会主席、越南南圻华侨救济总会主席、越南中华总商会主席、越南华侨救济祖国兵灾慈善会主席、南洋华侨筹赈祖国难民总会越南分会主席、福建省华侨事务委员会副主任、全国侨联副主席、国务院华侨事务委员会委员等职。

What’s the use for hokkien heroes to help people fight? 出钱出力do dirty job fight warlord fight Japanese but after that who get the goodies? Those that did nothing or easy job like translator.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s the use for hokkien heroes to help people fight? 出钱出力do dirty job fight warlord fight Japanese but after that who get the goodies? Those that did nothing or easy job like translator.
Sounds exactly like me in my clear shit jobs indeed. Do hard work to clear shit and get kicked aside after shit cleared while benefits go to others that did nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well at least for this Gan hokkien hero it’s not that bad. Even if he don’t spend his money on all these good causes, everything will be confiscated by the Vietnamese government anyway. Good to spend it all!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good genes with kind heart that are definitely not found in my ex Cantonese bosses that gave leftovers to staff to eat hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good genes with kind heart that are definitely not found in my ex Cantonese bosses that gave leftovers to staff to eat hahaha
Looks like I do have such good hokkien genes and that explains why I was doing charity activities in university back then.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far all the gweilos i know in sillycon valley who married vietbus are sexperiencing sextremely high stress and depression from spousal cruelty and abuse. one defended himself by hitting back and ended up charged for domestic violence. another cannot see his mom anymore as his wife sends her to an elder home and prevents both granddaughter and son from seeing the mother. vietbu wife also transfers mom in law’s house to her name and uses equity loans from the house to pay for mil’s stay at assisted living.

The fact they still stay in marriage tell u sex must be good

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact they still stay in marriage tell u sex must be good
That is the foundation of the relationship. Other than wealth.
I wonder if someone offered to keep this lady under house arrest thus saving canada cost of keeping her in jail, would this be considered?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

颜子俊:散尽家财支持抗战的爱国侨领

So many stupid hokkien heroes indeed to spend all wealth to help others fight warlords fight Japanese fight whatever. Where is the cantonese equivalent that made it big AND donate all money and donate planes to fight Japanese?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan ku ku for my two ex cantonese bosses that gave leftovers to staff to donate all wealth to fight warlords fight Japanese indeed. First of all such cheap, mean and nasty people won’t even prosper to make it big hahaha