• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Vietnamese-Chinese Canadian chiobu Jennifer Pan sentenced to life in prison for murdering her parents

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1673615372769.png

1673615421739.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Pan

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnamese of chinese descent. But i like this kind of very emotionsl ladies. If they hate you, you die. But if they like you.......make sure you do not disappoint them.
No such thing because i hate them.

I have gotten spiritual discernments and I could infer what is going on in their minds. But I will not express what they think but i avoid them as Vietnamese thoughts are worse than CCP as they are also groomed by communism.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far all the gweilos i know in sillycon valley who married vietbus are sexperiencing sextremely high stress and depression from spousal cruelty and abuse. one defended himself by hitting back and ended up charged for domestic violence. another cannot see his mom anymore as his wife sends her to an elder home and prevents both granddaughter and son from seeing the mother. vietbu wife also transfers mom in law’s house to her name and uses equity loans from the house to pay for mil’s stay at assisted living.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnamese of chinese descent.
Most of the Vietnamese of Chinese descent are cantonese and Teochew.

越南华人在越南被称为“华族”(越南语:Người Hoa/ 華),主要由南方(中国两广、福建省及海南省)汉族组成,其中广东广府人与潮州人占多数。 根据2009年越南人口普查数据,华族为823,071人(占越南总人口0.96%),按各民族人口数量排名,华族是越南第八大民族。
View attachment 176043
https://zh.wikipedia.org › 越南華人

越南华人- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
潘金莲 descendent
Don’t think I don’t know what you hainanese son of slut is up to. Just because she failed her maths only you twist it to pan jian lian to link this evil ingrate ccb to me to insinuate insult me. Pui your hainanese pan Jinlian mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard bully woman. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t think I don’t know what you hainanese son of slut is up to. Just because she failed her maths only you twist it to pan jian lian to link this evil ingrate ccb to me to insinuate insult me. Pui your hainanese pan Jinlian mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard bully woman. Pui!
Oh ya my university hostel room mate that always brings back boyfriend to the room is a hainanese hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
when there’s boom boom going on in the next room do you hear firecrackers or hammer going bang bang?
What next room? She brought back her boyfriend EVERYDAY until late at night - her boyfriend stayed in another hostel. They were both in the first year. I don’t know what they did in the room, I stayed out late joining eca to collect hostel points, in the study room or in other hostel mates room. She basically whole day stayed in the room after class because she had no intention to collect points to stay hostel in the second year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What next room? She brought back her boyfriend EVERYDAY until late at night - her boyfriend stayed in another hostel. They were both in the first year. I don’t know what they did in the room, I stayed out late joining eca to collect hostel points, in the study room or in other hostel mates room. She basically whole day stayed in the room after class because she had no intention to collect points to stay hostel in the second year.
Very inconsiderate and selfish room mate. Basically a torture to have such room mate. Yucks!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same room? aiyoh! no ménage à trois?