• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VIDEO: Uncle scolds CDC staff for getting 8 mth bonus while elderly pick cardboards!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch video here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=7008

Excerpts of interview:

“I do not think they deserve the 8 month bonus as they have not done anything much at all!”

“You go and take a look at those people picking cardboards on the streets at their age. They might have contributed to the nation when they were young. Don’t these people deserve more help?”

“They don’t deserve 8 months of bonuses, just one standard 13th month bonus will do.”

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: VIDEO: Uncle scolds CDC staff for getting 8 mth bonus while elderly pick cardboar

Watch video here:

Excerpts of interview:

“I do not think they deserve the 8 month bonus as they have not done anything much at all!”

“You go and take a look at those people picking cardboards on the streets at their age. They might have contributed to the nation when they were young. Don’t these people deserve more help?”

“They don’t deserve 8 months of bonuses, just one standard 13th month bonus will do.”

I disagree with the uncle. The 2 managers really deserve the 8 months bonuses. By doing nothing to help the poor, they reduced cost and thus cash outflow. They meet the priority requirement set by PAP, "we cannot be seen as a garment who gives to the needy, they have to work for their money, just like our ministers."

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: VIDEO: Uncle scolds CDC staff for getting 8 mth bonus while elderly pick cardboar

Old uncle cry sour grapes lah! Tell him about the CapitalLand $20.5 million bonus leh.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I disagree with the uncle. The 2 managers really deserve the 8 months bonuses. By doing nothing to help the poor, they reduced cost and thus cash outflow. They meet the priority requirement set by PAP, "we cannot be seen as a garment who gives to the needy, they have to work for their money, just like our ministers."

I think the 2 managers must have did somethin that would get them the 8 months bonus.

They did not sat down and do nothing, they were busy carrying the Balls of PAPpies ministers especially their immediate master or direct boss.

So they are doing something not nothing.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, these 2 have hoarded the money meant to help poor people for themselves, and they got 8 months worth of bonus x their monthly pay.

Wait a second!

And I thought civil services are meant to help people one what in the first place, isn't it so???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

FUCK CDC!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the 2 managers must have did somethin that would get them the 8 months bonus.

They did not sat down and do nothing, they were busy carrying the Balls of PAPpies ministers especially their immediate master or direct boss.

So they are doing something not nothing.

Like I said, they did. They make sure the operation is run at minimum cost and no hand outs is given even the people is dying of starvation.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, these 2 have hoarded the money meant to help poor people for themselves, and they got 8 months worth of bonus x their monthly pay.

Wait a second!

And I thought civil services are meant to help people one what in the first place, isn't it so???

FUCK CDC!!!

I have a vendor with a technical support team which is designated for regional support. However, they are only serving Singapore customers. So I asked them one day, "what about those from other countries?"

The reply was interesting. There was once a project from the region (Thailand) and one of the Engineer wanted to help the customer. Then the boss told him, "make sure you know who pays you, it is the Singapore branch and not the Thailand branch. Your priority is to make sure revenue comes to Singapore first."

So you see, the Garment pays their bill, they have to follow the Garment's direction. So if the Garment ask your father, mother, grandfather, grand mother to work. CDC chip in the effort. Make sure no handouts.

The effect? People collecting waste paper boxes, empty cans. The non-tangibles? Singapore is an environmental friendly country with much effort put into re-cycling process.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a vendor with a technical support team which is designated for regional support. However, they are only serving Singapore customers. So I asked them one day, "what about those from other countries?"

The reply was interesting. There was once a project from the region (Thailand) and one of the Engineer wanted to help the customer. Then the boss told him, "make sure you know who pays you, it is the Singapore branch and not the Thailand branch. Your priority is to make sure revenue comes to Singapore first."

So you see, the Garment pays their bill, they have to follow the Garment's direction. So if the Garment ask your father, mother, grandfather, grand mother to work. CDC chip in the effort. Make sure no handouts.

The effect? People collecting waste paper boxes, empty cans. The non-tangibles? Singapore is an environmental friendly country with much effort put into re-cycling process.

Why not LHL and LKY go try picking up cardboards in the streets to understand the pains of such poor people!?!

They really should walk the grounds more often and understand the true picture of normal Singaporeans and their concerns, instead of their usual block visits, RC events where the crime scene has already been doctored to project excellent image when it is not so!

These people have no true leadership qualities!

Last time Emperor Kang Xi, despite being the absolute power in China, often tour his lands in the guise of a commoner to better understand his people's lifes...

Who are these jokers sia not to do so???

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

15wkj5v.jpg

501hci.jpg

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Watch video here:

Excerpts of interview:

Dear Avantas,

I have this sneaky feeling that the CDCs have not been spending much of their allocated budget under the MCYS under which auspices these CDCs are run and as a result of their underspending, we've seen poor people turned away many a time, and we've seen CDC staff talk down and even rudely to those seeking help.

The PAP has bred a culture of conceit and deceit in its related organisations and the frequent use of terms like welfare is a dirty word has given these bureaucrats an ego boost to treat those who are seeking help with insult and derision.

If they had to find a way to use up all that unused funds then what better way is there then to pay themselves?

This is the state of affairs of this nation, it is disgusting and deplorable.

Cheers,

MentisMortis

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why not LHL and LKY go try picking up cardboards in the streets to understand the pains of such poor people!?!

They really should walk the grounds more often and understand the true picture of normal Singaporeans and their concerns, instead of their usual block visits, RC events where the crime scene has already been doctored to project excellent image when it is not so!

These people have no true leadership qualities!

Last time Emperor Kang Xi, despite being the absolute power in China, often tour his lands in the guise of a commoner to better understand his people's lifes...

Can you blame LKY and LHL when 66.6% approves of their performance?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

....Last time Emperor Kang Xi, despite being the absolute power in China, often tour his lands in the guise of a commoner to better understand his people's lifes...

I think it is not Kang Xi but Qian Long. Kang Xi is more dependent on his intelligence group for information.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe the 2 managers were the ones who initially submitted a paper to mgt to oppose the investment in Lehman Brothers - they were fucked and have their pay docked because they were thought then to be lacking forsight.

But as events turn out, their initial proposal were right - and heng, the CDC did not invest and therefore escaped the public shame - their superiors (having looked good for having the "foresight" of not investing) rewarded them for having good "foresight"

hmm...that must be the reason.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it is not Kang Xi but Qian Long. Kang Xi is more dependent on his intelligence group for information.

Ok, noted.

Just a rough memory of some Chinese Emperor's names nia.

:biggrin:

But my point is there.

Cheers!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok, noted.

Just a rough memory of some Chinese Emperor's names nia.

But my point is there.

Cheers!

I have never disagree with you on your main point.

tiulehloudau

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK CDC!!!

Hey ..wake up asshole...... they are helping the people.... but not parasites.....:oIo:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how come you didn't give allowance to your old man.....he should be enjoying life if he had brought you up properly........:rolleyes:

See u asshole, in 24hrs :biggrin::rolleyes:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

See u asshole in 24hrs :biggrin::rolleyes:

Yeah! Seeing this asshole kena banned for 24 hrs has really put an extra big smile on my face on this wonderful Friday!!!

Cheers!!!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah! Seeing this asshole kena banned for 24 hrs has really put an extra big smile on my face on this wonderful Friday!!!

Cheers!!!

ha ha.....still around here to ass your asshole......he he he
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: