• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Russian soldiers set on fire as Ukrainian drones drop bombs on foxholes

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe there was a understanding that NATO will not expand eastward after russia pullled out of eastern europe unilaterally.
So, on the same context, if for example that Singapore is to join an "Asian Version" (created for the sake of Taiwan and Japan) of NATO in the future, Malaysia and Indonesia will then have every right to invade Singapore. Tell me what kind of logic is this? It is a country's sovereign right to join any organization or membership it deems fit for its own security. Tell me if I am wrong on this?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole aim of the US is to weaken russia by forcing it to spend heavily on its military.
I would say that Russia is asking this for itself. If it had not invaded Ukraine back in 24 February 2022, would it be in this situation today? The money and the manpower being used can be put to better use for Russia and for its people to progress. Don't you agree? The outcome today is definitely not satisfactory to Russia and not only that, it is causing hyperinflation to all other countries around the world. Is this the best thing for Russia to do, especially even before the Covid pandemic has been totally resolved?

BOTH BLOODYMIR PUTIN AND WINNIE MUST BE KILLED. ONLY THEN WILL THIS WORLD HAVE SOME PEACE. NORTH KOREA'S FAT KIM IN THE MEANWHILE CAN TEMPORARILY BE EXCUSED FROM DEATH SINCE IT DOESN'T AND HAS NO MEANS TO CONQUER OTHER COUNTRIES EXCEPT TO ALWAYS LIKE TO BOAST AND THREATEN IN ORDER TO JUST PROTECT ITSELF.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, on the same context, if for example that Singapore is to join an "Asian Version" (created for the sake of Taiwan and Japan) of NATO in the future, Malaysia and Indonesia will then have every right to invade Singapore. Tell me what kind of logic is this? It is a country's sovereign right to join any organization or membership it deems fit for its own security. Tell me if I am wrong on this?
Asian version of nato does not threaten malaysia and Indonesia.
NATO was formed to attack russia.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they still alive?
1670722351168.png

1670722368849.png

Just resting for the next offensive on Kiev :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just resting for the next offensive on Kiev :biggrin:
You can be rest assured that zelensky, by refusing to negotiate, will eventually force putin into only one solution. Which is total invasion.
And germany will be in a very difficult situation as its industries, the backbone of EU prosperity, starts to relocate to areas with cheaper energy source.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a total invasion now? Oh yeah I almost forgot, according to Moscow, this is a special military operation and the last attempt to take Kiev was merely a feint that resulted in the deaths of 7000 Russian soldiers :cool:
1670724903159.png

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can be rest assured that zelensky, by refusing to negotiate, will eventually force putin into only one solution. Which is total invasion.
And germany will be in a very difficult situation as its industries, the backbone of EU prosperity, starts to relocate to areas with cheaper energy source.
In my opinion, there is no way that Bloodymir Putin is going to win this war. Imagine of the world are not in syn with Russia's actions now. Even his fucking good friend (in need), Winnie, is not contributing much to Bloodymir Putin to win this war. Winnie is not stupid to continue to bet on a losing horse. His only nearest ally now is that fucking Iran. It's only a matter of time before Iran will run out of semiconductors to continue building their armaments. The prices of oil will come down once the world gets into a recession next year, albeit may be a short one, lasting no more than 2 years at most.

The only possibility for Germany to relocate is to China, but this will be at a high risk. Just look at TESLA. BYD and the likes of NIO and XPeng are stealing TESLA's intellectual property rights and also poaching TESLA's employees. BYD now sells much more EVs than TESLA in China and BYD is venturing fast and furious in the sale of their EVs worldwide. Elon Musk is already planning to scale back his production in China and to concentrate more on his MEGA factory in Germany instead. Isn't China's market the much more bigger and prosperous than Germany? So why? I believe he has just learned his mistake the hard way.

When anyone wants to set up a manufacturing facility in China, one must always be 2 steps ahead because it will be a matter of 2 years before the local Chinese will catch up with you and be your foremost competitor at half your price. I have known this since the early 2000s as my Italian HQ have dealt with several Chinese companies during those years. The Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park is another excellent failed example which even LKY can do nothing about it.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, there is no way that Bloodymir Putin is going to win this war. Imagine of the world are not in syn with Russia's actions now. Even his fucking good friend (in need), Winnie, is not contributing much to Bloodymir Putin to win this war. Winnie is not stupid to continue to bet on a losing horse. His only nearest ally now is that fucking Iran. It's only a matter of time before Iran will run out of semiconductors to continue building their armaments. The prices of oil will come down once the world gets into a recession next year, albeit may be a short one, lasting no more than 2 years at most.

The only possibility for Germany to relocate is to China, but this will be at a high risk. Just look at TESLA. BYD and the likes of NIO and XPeng are stealing TESLA's intellectual property rights and also poaching TESLA's employees. BYD now sells much more EVs than TESLA in China and BYD is venturing fast and furious in the sale of their EVs worldwide. Elon Musk is already planning to scale back his production in China and to concentrate more on his MEGA factory in Germany instead. Isn't China's market the much more bigger and prosperous than Germany? So why? I believe he has just learned his mistake the hard way.

When anyone wants to set up a manufacturing facility in China, one must always be 2 steps ahead because it will be a matter of 2 years before the local Chinese will catch up with you and be your foremost competitor at half your price. I have known this since the early 2000s as my Italian HQ have dealt with several Chinese companies during those years. The Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park is another excellent failed example which even LKY can do nothing about it.
This kind of post you make leads others to think that you have a low IQ and do not understand how events happen and work out. Which school were you from, if at all you went to school.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of post you make leads others to think that you have a low IQ and do not understand how events happen and work out. Which school were you from, if at all you went to school.
You are even worse. Without any proof to back up what you said, but just rubbish. How much more stupid a cunt can you be? Substantiate with what you said if you want to be respected here.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are even worse. Without any proof to back up what you said, but just rubbish. How much more stupid a cunt can you be? Substantiate with what you said if you want to be respected here.
Many here respect me. They have PMed me to express their respect and admiration. I bet you cannot say the same for yourself.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just show me how many "likes" are there to your posts? What a disgrace to trumpet yourself in this forum?
I think you are more of a disgrace showing all those pictures of your sex toys for everyone to see. You must be real kinky with your male partner.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many here respect me. They have PMed me to express their respect and admiration. I bet you cannot say the same for yourself.
Every other day, you mention about PMs. What the fuck man? Everybody also can say the same. Where are the text of your PMs? A full load of bullshit is what I would say.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read that you want a meetup with me. I think you will chicken out and waste my time just like when you wasted Loofy's time previously.
No guts say no guts lah. Even if I were to arrange with you, you'll also fly me aeroplane, just like that fucking useless @Loofydralb. Anyway, Pussies are not known to have guts, but only clitoris.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No guts say no guts lah. Even if I were to arrange with you, you'll also fly me aeroplane, just like that fucking useless @Loofydralb, Anyway, Pussies are not known to have guts, but only clitoris.
Dont anyhow call people useless okay? I heard the opposite from him. He said you chickened out. Probably you went earlier or later than the appointed and spent a big portion of your life savings to buy some little item and then displayed the receipt here.