• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Christian YouTuber on Zakir Naik replying to a Christian woman asking him a question

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean some versions of the quran say Mohammad consummated his marriage with Aisah when she was 9 years old and other versions of the quran say 14?
Your really ought to start learning. Quran and Hadith are two different things.

Quran is the words of Allah. No mistakes no errors no contradictions no amendments no addition and is only in Arabic. In other languages they are translations or transliterations of the original Quran.

Quran does not mention about Aishah.

Those are found in the hadiths which are a collection of witness narrations passed down through the generations from the time of the prophet. Thus there will be discrepancies as humans do make mistakes or have their own agendas.
And that is why we have a rigid system of classifying whether that Hadith is authentic or not.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean believe in a book full of errors, contradictions, edited versions and is the work of man?
And believe that god is born, eats, don't know the hour, cannot do miracles himself, uses the toilet, sleep, and dies?
Plus doesn't the bible say no one can see god?
Delusional.
Just pray to your own god n not disturb the rest... Goes to rest of the world..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran is the words of Allah. No mistakes no errors no contradictions no amendments no addition and is only in Arabic. In other languages they are translations or transliterations of the original Quran.

Say: "Come let me recite to you what your Lord has forbidden for you: that

1. you should not set up anything with Him; and
  2. be kind to your parents; and
  3. do not kill your unborn children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and
  4. do not come near lewdness, what is plain of it or subtle; and
  5. do not kill the soul which God has forbidden, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
  6. And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reached his maturity; and
  7. give honestly full measure and weight equitably. We do not burden a soul except by what it can bear, and
  8. if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and
  9. regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
  10. And this is My path, a Straight One. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path.
Based on no 1, no holy book, no only religion, no holy city.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are found in the hadiths which are a collection of witness narrations passed down through the generations from the time of the prophet. Thus there will be discrepancies as humans do make mistakes or have their own agendas.
And that is why we have a rigid system of classifying whether that Hadith is authentic or noSo hadith can be just as authentic and authoritative as the quran.

Is Sahih Bukhari authentic enough for you?

Sahih al-Bukhari 5134

Narrated `Aisha:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just pray to your own god n not disturb the rest... Goes to rest of the world..
Sorry can't do that. I want you to get to heaven.
So I will have to speak the truth.
Don't you want to hear the truth?

The Quran reminds us:
"Does it seem odd to these people that We have revealed to a man from among themselves, [declaring], ‘Warn mankind, and give good news to the faithful that they are in good standing with their Lord’? The faithless say, ‘This is indeed a plain magician.’ "

If what you read casts doubt in your religion, examine it further lest you remain in regret for eternity. You have only until your last breath.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sahih al-Bukhari 5134

Narrated `Aisha:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Nobody marries a 6 year old. It makes no sense. Many supposed historical narrative were later proven to be incorrect.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sahih al-Bukhari 5134

Narrated `Aisha:

Some scholars puts it as authentic that she was married at 9 and past puberty.
We have no problem in that opinion.
There are other hadiths that states a different age. One of them is correct and the common denominator among all narrations is still puberty.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are other hadiths that states a different age. One of them is correct and the common denominator among all narrations is still puberty.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry can't do that. I want you to get to heaven.
So I will have to speak the truth.
Don't you want to hear the truth?

The Quran reminds us:
"Does it seem odd to these people that We have revealed to a man from among themselves, [declaring], ‘Warn mankind, and give good news to the faithful that they are in good standing with their Lord’? The faithless say, ‘This is indeed a plain magician.’ "

If what you read casts doubt in your religion, examine it further lest you remain in regret for eternity. You have only until your last breath.
Sorry, I still luv drinking my sochu, sake n eating my char siew n parma ham!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are saying Sahid Bukari is not an authoritative and authentic hadid because Muslim scholars ignore the unequivocal verse saying Mohd married Aisha when she was 6 years old and consummated the marriage with her when she was 9 years old?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are saying Sahid Bukari is not an authoritative and authentic hadid because Muslim scholars ignore the unequivocal verse saying Mohd married Aisha when she was 6 years old and consummated the marriage with her when she was 9 years old?