• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - China man asks Vietnamese woman to marry him

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for sharing your trip photos. I remember the areas where the tunnels are, and also the inside. Really claustrophobic. I was not plump but a lean, fit, loving machine like I am still now.:biggrin: It was at that time that I learned about the allied tunnel rats. They chose smaller soldiers in order to move around in those tunnels. I don't remember there were girls though.:inlove:
The photo of the Viet girls was not at Cu Chi, but on another day during our visit to a Viet village. The date stamps on the photos are different.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl not bad. Not really Chio but she has that sweet looks in her. Probably a simple country girl. A friend of a friend married a beautiful Laos girl with her looks and skin on par with a typical Chiang Mai girl. His Laos wife is now on LTVP in Singapore. I mentioned this previously. Laos, Cambodia have many gems waiting to be unearthed. These 2 countries are on my visit wishlist once the Covid situation is stable.
Take a look at this video:

True or not? I don't know.

Last edited: