• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't be kaypoh and keep asking your neighbour why he not married, else you might end up like this bugger

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is perfectly alright for neighbours living in GCBs to talk about Ferraris and Lamborghinis or investing in additional private residential properties, but try discussing both with HDB heartlanders at work or social gatherings, and you may end up being punched in the face!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want a Chinese wife you must learn to understand the Chinese psychic.

CNY is the best opportunity for these people to unleash their agenda. When you are not satisfied with your life, your only satisfaction comes from comparison and being better than your peers.

So it's important to use every opportunity to REMIND your peers that you are better off. This reminder has to be camouflaged as CONCERN.

So if I were married to a fugly woman, I would draw consolation from a guy of or past marriageable age, and pop the question : "How old are you now? Why aren't you married?"

The insinuation is you are old, you have lost the opportunity to get married, you are a loser, I'm a winner.
They should stick to playing mahjong instead of conversing.