• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - China man asks Vietnamese woman to marry him

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago when we toured Ho Chi Minh, most of their girls are not pretty leh. We also visited the Vung Tao seaside resort and I even went inside a part of their Cu Chi Tunnel.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago when we toured Ho Chi Minh, most of their girls are not pretty leh. We also visited the Vung Tao seaside resort and I even went inside a part of their Cu Chi Tunnel.
I thought visiting is to appreciate and embrace foreign culture and history?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought visiting is to appreciate and embrace foreign culture and history?
Of course no hanky panky because I was with my wife. What I'm saying is that when we visited their ancient village to watch their musical performance, their girls were not pretty.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
village vietbu’s are very versatile with their vegetable peeler (a.k.a. knife) besides their vaginas. one slice and you becum a eunuch. beware.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He persists :

The girl not bad. Not really Chio but she has that sweet looks in her. Probably a simple country girl. A friend of a friend married a beautiful Laos girl with her looks and skin on par with a typical Chiang Mai girl. His Laos wife is now on LTVP in Singapore. I mentioned this previously. Laos, Cambodia have many gems waiting to be unearthed. These 2 countries are on my visit wishlist once the Covid situation is stable.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl not bad. Not really Chio but she has that sweet looks in her. Probably a simple country girl. A friend of a friend married a beautiful Laos girl with her looks and skin on par with a typical Chiang Mai girl. His Laos wife is now on LTVP in Singapore. I mentioned this previously. Laos, Cambodia have many gems waiting to be unearthed. These 2 countries are on my visit wishlist once the Covid situation is stable.
Laos I don't know, but when I visited Cambodia on a junket trip before, it does indeed have some who are quite chio.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course no hanky panky because I was with my wife. What I'm saying is that when we visited their ancient village to watch their musical performance, their girls were not pretty.
I was told the pretty ones work in the hair saloon.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And she has skills too :

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laos I don't know, but when I visited Cambodia on a junket trip before, it does indeed have some who are quite chio.
An old friend used to be in a relationship with a Chio Khmer girl. But heard Cambodian, Khmer people are into black magic Gongtao stuff more vicious than their Thai counterparts.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gal is chio and can be good wife type of look. Yellow skin same as chinese is great as heir would be yellow. Most viet gals would choose chinese over other races becos viet has some same culture with chinese. Both also celebrate chinese new year. Vietnam was part of china for around 1000 years. Only despise those viet sex worker accept ahpunehneh.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Those cu chi tunnels are tight as fuck, just like all the love tunnels I had at HCM city. I visited about 20 years ago.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those cu chi tunnels are tight as fuck, just like all the love tunnels I had at HCM city. I visited about 20 years ago.
So, 20 years ago, you should be quite plumb. For me, with a small keychain torchlight, I could managed to wriggle through the stretch allowed by the tour guide. My wife was too timid to try though.

Below photos are from my own collection:

Cuci1a.jpg

Cucu2a.jpg

cuci3a.jpg

In 2007, the Viet Bus are not really chio lah. My wife beats them anytime:

Vietnam Girlsa.jpg

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So, 20 years ago, you should be quite plumb. For me, with a small keychain torchlight, I could managed to wriggle through the stretch allowed by the tour guide. My wife was too timid to try though.

Below photos are from my own collection:

View attachment 130387

View attachment 130388

View attachment 130389

In 2007, the Viet Bus are not really chio lah. My wife beats them anytime:

View attachment 130390
Thank you for sharing your trip photos. I remember the areas where the tunnels are, and also the inside. Really claustrophobic. I was not plump but a lean, fit, loving machine like I am still now.:biggrin: It was at that time that I learned about the allied tunnel rats. They chose smaller soldiers in order to move around in those tunnels. I don't remember there were girls though.:inlove: