• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Impt Qn about WP Chairperson.....

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck off la... like this also can say is scare mongering... then i say you are a fucking scardie cat!

And please dont quote Tan Jee Say the fucking media whore failure as civil servant and failure as oppposition candidate and failure as presidential canddiate.

A vulgar PAP IB or ignoramus Sinkie exposes himself/herself. In my book, there's no difference between these 2 kinds of clowns.

I can quote whoever I like and make comments on whatever post/thread I like. That is called freedom of speech.

If you don't like it, let me tell what you can do ..... you can FUCK OFF from this forum. :oIo:

Your thread not having the desired impact? Instead the focus is turned by other forummers on your master's menopausal woman - Ho Jinx? This menopausal shit would have been fired long time ago if TemaSICK was a mutual fund accountable to its holders. Sinkies better wake up before all THEIR reserves are squandered by this menopausal engineer who knows shit about investing.

Last edited:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
A vulgar PAP IB or ignoramus Sinkie exposes himself/herself. In my book, there's no difference between these 2 kinds of clowns.

I can quote whoever I like and make comments on whatever post/thread I like. That is called freedom of speech.

If you don't like it, let me tell what you can do ..... you can FUCK OFF from this forum. :oIo:

Your thread not having the desired impact? Instead the focus is turned by other forummers on your master's menopausal woman - Ho Jinx? This menopausal shit would have been fired long time ago if TemaSICK was a mutual fund accountable to its holders. Sinkies better wake up before all THEIR reserves are squandered by this menopausal engineer who knows shit about investing.

So you can be vulgar to me.... so that makes you PAP IB or ignoramus Sinkie la hor :smile:

What the hell you think is my "desired impact"? Spread that Sylvia is virgin so people wont vote WP? Like that can also ah?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you can be vulgar to me.... so that makes you PAP IB or ignoramus Sinkie la hor :smile:

Ooi, uncle got amnesia arh? You start your reply with what? So I give you back the same lah. Anything wrong?

Don't believe you ask your IB friend SteffyChun. She got similar experience. Just click and see last post.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...g-when-foreigners-visit&p=1295491#post1295491

What the hell you think is my "desired impact"? Spread that Sylvia is virgin so people wont vote WP? Like that can also ah?

Possible. If not then can you be so kind as to tell me what is the point of raising this issue? You mean, if you have an employee who is a female virgin and enters menopausal age, you are going to fire or demote her or not promote her just purely based on this, or is her work performance more important?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..... is she still virgin?

sylviaLim.jpg

She is very successful. There are not many successful woman politician in the world and none in Singapore until Silvia Lim came along. I would strongly believe that WP's success was mostly attributed to her presence. Never underestimate her because when she speak in parliament, all the PAP MPs would bend in shame and do self-reflection. Without Silvia Lim, WP would never have been so successful with LTK's alone because she appealed to many English speaker voters.