• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very dangerous for a president to still hold foreign appointment especially WEF.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
- @tharman.sg has put his foot into his mouth again

Hello All this is Gazy here again

today I'm gonna talk about Thaman's appointment in the World Economic Forum #wef#worldeconomicforum

Tharman has replied to us in the @channelnewsasia he said every appointment he takes is with approval the @leehsienloongwnsy when he was in the government

President is the Head of State the Prime Minister is the head of government

I am surprised that being a presidential candidate you are still behaving like a minister needing the approval of the Prime Minister

you did say that in the future if you were elected as the president you will behave differently

why not start now? resign from the World Economic Forum.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, he is sure going to bring all the WEF cabal control to South East Asia. Fuck them. All the vaccination, pandemic, mandate control crap to this region.

See I told u he was ordered to be a president. Cannot trust one.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch my full video here.
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLGM2qHg/

Can you accept a President with other international appointments?

Please sign my petition and stop Tharman from moonlighting as the President of Singapore.

https://bit.Iy/nototharman

Please help me to share and viral far and wide please.

Our country depends on you.

We are in dangerous waters of potential Foreign Interference.

Please Save Singapore,
Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

If you can support me in my work as an activist in Singapore doing what I can to sound the alarm to the public, please consider making a PAYNOW to me at 98291678 as I'm not funded by anyone and 100% spending my time and efforts to make videos during this election to sound the alarm to the public to as many people as possible.

Thank you very much.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me give Singaporeans this warning. There is an impending lockdown again as covid 2.0. The timing is just right for this presidential election. U vote a WEF shill in as president. U gonna get full interference from WEF to Singapore doing all the vaccination killing, lockdown, mask mandate and all the rubbish crap again.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ECO wave is working in favour of China. EV's destroying legacy car makers and EV cars are outperforming high performing ICE cars.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes … I will not vote him . He is still subordinated n on a lease to his master ..
he has degraded himself to a lesser role .. a ceremonial n retirement role.
I am disappointed with him . Being used to stabilised current PAP debacle n to garner vote for GE 2025 .!!
Knn, he is sure going to bring all the WEF cabal control to South East Asia. Fuck them. All the vaccination, pandemic, mandate control crap to this region.

See I told u he was ordered to be a president. Cannot trust one.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In case you haven't noticed already, this entire shithole island is an outpost of the WEF i.e. the Davos cabal. The PAP regime is just the designated guard dog of this outpost. :cool:

ZL7fghP.jpg

---

Refer to the LTA's Land Transport Masterplan 2040.

v2xUwxG.png

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is quiet on the radioactive waste water release of Japan
Our Govt never come out scold Japan, ban Japan products ... etc
Can it be due to future First Lady is also Japan-blood, influenced